Quote from Rex Ryan... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quote from Rex Ryan...

And I assume you're from jets insider, who tgg makes fun of. How often are you going to get a poster called jets suck and they aren't going to be a complete troll? And if you read anything that guy posts (regarding the jets at any rate) he is a troll
If u were referring to me, i shouldnt be banned for making a username bashing the jets. there are guys on here who have anti dolphin names and yet they are allowed to sign up. i never wrote anything, they just banned me due to the name.

and ya no **** i hate the jets, why wouldn't i, i am a dolphin fan, the jets are the enemy.

speaking of trolls, most of u jet fans aside from JUNC and WSW are all trolls. u guys were no where to be found until this year, and all the sudden there are tons of jet fans join dates being Sep/ Oct 2010. coincidence?

and for those people who joined back in 08 or 04, whenever, they only have like 30 posts , which dictates they only show up when the jets are doing well. as i said, aside from junc and wsw, most of u guys r trolls.

Rex is going to be Rex. Get used to it for the long term. In the mean time, Take Bufferin and stop Sufferin

Well, lets see ... insinuating that someone has no balls is a personal attack, and thus against the TOS.

What's the problem?

Dude, I don't really care about the infraction. U can put a ban on me and I'd still be back here with in a minute.

People get attacked here for their posts all the time and saying that someone doesn't have the balls to admit something the same as disputing ones post. Calling someone a D*** is more like a personal attack.

If u were referring to me, i shouldnt be banned for making a username bashing the jets. there are guys on here who have anti dolphin names and yet they are allowed to sign up. i never wrote anything, they just banned me due to the name.

and ya no **** i hate the jets, why wouldn't i, i am a dolphin fan, the jets are the enemy.

speaking of trolls, most of u jet fans aside from JUNC and WSW are all trolls. u guys were no where to be found until this year, and all the sudden there are tons of jet fans join dates being Sep/ Oct 2010. coincidence?

and for those people who joined back in 08 or 04, whenever, they only have like 30 posts , which dictates they only show up when the jets are doing well. as i said, aside from junc and wsw, most of u guys r trolls.

Lets clear up something. Im not a troll. I've been here since 08 and have almost 500 posts. I posted here when the Jets lost, and I've posted here when they won.

As for the coincidence, have u seen the threads around here on FH? Almost half of them are Jets related IN the Dolphins sections. U don't think Jets fans would come out here and voice their opinions? Do u remember how many JT threads there were here when he signed up with the Jets? At least 40 threads. At least. Its not a coincidence. Its what Dolphin fans post here that bring more Jets users to comment.

Lets clear up something. Im not a troll. I've been here since 08 and have almost 500 posts. I posted here when the Jets lost, and I've posted here when they won.

As for the coincidence, have u seen the threads around here on FH? Almost half of them are Jets related IN the Dolphins sections. U don't think Jets fans would come out here and voice their opinions? Do u remember how many JT threads there were here when he signed up with the Jets? At least 40 threads. At least. Its not a coincidence. Its what Dolphin fans post here that bring more Jets users to comment.
ok maybe ur the exception, but their r alot of people who just signed up all the sudden, and only come on when the jets are doing well aside from junc who is here everyday.

also, u say there r some comments as to why a lot of the jet fans signed up so they can comment, well i wanted to do the same thing on tgg and they didn't even allow me to due to a user name. i mean there r plenty of people on here with anti fins names and they r allowed to sign up and participate, which i got no problem with but just pointing out.

as for all the threads about the jets, i mean look we are division rivals and we hate each other. now are their a little to many? possibly, but with our bye week the past week, plus u guys having played monday night, and we can only talk about henne, and firing sparano , etc on here so much, why not poke fun at our division hated rivals. that's what makes the rivalry fun, the hatred and the arguments.

now if there was a dolphin game going on or right before or after the game and people started a thread about the jets, that would be a little weird. but when its midweek, i mean as much as we love our fins, which they come first before anything, the jets do affect us because they are in our division, and i have also seen threads on tgg bashing the fins. its all part of the rivalry.

Man, these mods have a quick trigger. Getting banned after 6 years of dedicated posting for no reason? Sheesh, sensitive. I assume I'll be getting banned again, so if so, I'm over at JetNation.com as Jetsfan80, folks.

Posting when the jets are good makes them fairweather not trolls. I called you a troll (regarding the jets) because you just spout useless nonsense about how you hate the jets. Yeah, we get it, now try contributing

Man, these mods have a quick trigger. Getting banned after 6 years of dedicated posting for no reason? Sheesh, sensitive. I assume I'll be getting banned again, so if so, I'm over at JetNation.com as Jetsfan80, folks.

A. It wasn't for no reason. He said none of the mods had any balls, and came right out and directly asked for it.

B. He's not banned, just pinked. He can still post, he's just restricted to the depths.

C. He's a dedicated troll, anyway.

the vikings were one errant 10 yard pass to harvin away from winning the game by 1...revis fell down, harvin woulda ran 40 yards at least

not to mention the huge blunder of passing on 2nd and 10 when the game was already over, and thus just about giving the game to the vikes

they will not continue to be so lucky...are they a good team? yeah...sanchez better than henne? hard to argue against that right now

but they will be brought back down to earth soon enough.

The Jets were:

A dropped pick 6 by Wilson
A dropped 1st down pass by Edwards on the 10
A dropped EZ pass by Keller
etc, etc from blowing this game open. Jets should have scored another 20 points before that pass to Harvin. Part of it was the weather, the same weather that screwed up their scoring drives may have gotten the Vikes. Hard to whine about missed opportunities, Jets missed opportunities was the only reason that the Vikes were anywhere near the Jets in that game.

Excuses are lame. You can talk about screw up of the Vikes in the game against the fish just as easily, in fact more so.

Back
Top Bottom