Quotes/tweets from 9/24 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quotes/tweets from 9/24

I don't doubt there is fatigue, especially from a mental aspect which if your head is not into it you are likely to wear physically much sooner.

But a certain professionalism needs to be displayed at some point and if a game against a division rival doesn't do that I am not sure what else can.

Either way it was a poor performance and Adam Gase needs to do a much better job of knowing the pulse of his team.

Stop the politic talk folks we have a forum for that

This is a new low for this franchise. Don't think I can remember a post game where multiple players are claiming that the team didn't practice hard enough to prepare for the game. That is both shocking and extremely alarming.

Even more damaging is Adam Gase denying those claims outright.

Does seem strange several players saying we practiced bad all week. And Gase straight up saying nope. It's been a very hectic couple weeks for the team and doesn't get any better going to London.

, could Gase be that clueless when several players say they practiced like garbage yet he didn't see that. Very concerning

Gase wants NO EXCUSES. That's the type of man he is. He's not going to accept a bad week of practice as the reason they lost. These players are professionals. When it's time to play, it's time to play. Plain and simple, our players knew it was game time and they got punch in the mouth from the start by a less talented team. This is their wake up call, we'll find out what kind of team they are by their response.

Imagine going against the Saints next week who looks like their offense just woke up. :blackeye

Excuses are like ass holes, everybody has one. We've seen this team lay an egg before. They do it every year. It's just hard that it happen playing the lowly jets but hey, maybe people can say we're the lowly Dolphins now. I don't even want to think about London right now. The saints defense is not very good so you would think our offense will do better than yesterday but what's the saints's offense going to do to our defense? Tunsil is tired? Ok, that's the kind of first round pick we need on our team. Just incredible how soft this team really is mentally and the worst part is they're all on big GTM contracts so why would they even care? Am I venting? Yes I am. This team hasn't won anything in 44 years and after having played one game the best they have is "we were tired"? smfh

Ozzy rules!!

My observations today is the Jets played press defense that our recievers could not handle and our secondary played some sort of zone which allowed their offense to march up and down the field. Sure the Jets focused on shutting down Laundry and Jay but that should have opened up huge holes for other players to make plays one on one. The Jets challenged Cutler and he could not answer. Scary. Getting back to defense I was concerned that our new DC might not be up to the job and might be our Trojan heal this season so far I am still concerned.

Just remember it was the Jets people, the Jets. What the hell is going to happen when we play some good teams as the season gets longer and the players get more tired, more unfocused. Gates's got his hands full on this one and I don't know if you can handle it. Tough talking cpuplwd with lack of results isn't going to be good thing for the team.

Stop the politic talk folks we have a forum for that

Maybe posts were deleted and I didn't see it, but what Kdawg is talking about -- and we chatted about this in VIP -- is that it's not the politics thing so much as it is, everything.

The hurricane, the Timmons situation, etc. For 90% of individuals, that stuff will 100% have an impact on job performance. Did the politics stuff impact it too? I bet it did. Just a real bad shitstorm situation all around.

I bet they play better in London. I really do.

Maybe posts were deleted and I didn't see it, but what Kdawg is talking about -- and we chatted about this in VIP -- is that it's not the politics thing so much as it is, everything.

The hurricane, the Timmons situation, etc. For 90% of individuals, that stuff will 100% have an impact on job performance. Did the politics stuff impact it too? I bet it did. Just a real bad ****storm situation all around.

I bet they play better in London. I really do.
And that's fair if you say that it might have been a factor. The problem comes when posters offer opinions on the validity of the protest. We want this particular forum to be for football discussion. Spare your opinions on the protest from this forum please

I'm curious if Timmons will make the trip to London. If he does I bet he plays, if not - probably not.

Back
Top Bottom