I almost let it go but.... this is such ignorance

Exhibit 1
View attachment 163508
Exhibit 2
View attachment 163509
Exhibit 3
View attachment 163510
Haha well you showed me!

Edit: well here’s one I saw that said mid 4th early 5th so the maybe the Phins shouldn’t look at NFL . Com for their rankings

Last edited:
May have missed a signing, but I believe all of the following are still unsigned FA's:

Jonathan Hankins
Greg Gaines
Poona Ford
Sebastian Joseph-Day
Bilal Nichols
A'Shawn Robinson
Maurice Hurst
DaQuan Jones

I doubt Miami would make a play for DJ Reeder, because he'd F up the comp picks, and he'll be relatively expensive, but he'd be the best available.

Drafting a DT in the 1st, when the class is loaded at OL and WR, would bother me a lot. DT's take longer to develop, and the offense still needs real help.

SJ-D intrigues me. He IMO would be better at NT than recently departed was.

Haha well you showed me!

Edit: well here’s one I saw that said mid 4th early 5th so the maybe the Phins shouldn’t look at NFL . Com for their rankings

More facts: ESPN would have been good too.

Kiper had him ranked 119th best prospect, so 4th round.

McShay with 3rd round value

More facts: ESPN would have been good too.

Kiper had him ranked 119th best prospect, so 4th round.

McShay with 3rd round value
Exactly thank you. The other guy I posted nailed it. We over drafted him that was point excuuuuse my “ignorance” lol. Most of this forum thought we reached when we picked him that high

Exactly thank you. The other guy I posted nailed it. We over drafted him that was point excuuuuse my “ignorance” lol. Most of this forum thought we reached when we picked him that high
Your ignorance is stating that the dude had a 5th round grade yet all the draft pundits had him go ANYWHERE from 2 to 4

looking back at past draft 4-5 years later is such a dumb way to evaluate the work of a GM

Too bad the bengals didn’t pick chase young like your pundit thought they should

I see why you don’t post very much lol
I see what your doing...

But your : He sucks and never should of been drafted very hig...yet it's a big loss and he will help the Colts

that"s just pure genius

I see what your doing...

But your : He sucks and never should of been drafted very hig...yet it's a big loss and he will help the Colts

that"s just pure genius
Definitely never said he was a big loss. We overdrafted him was my main point. I never really expected big things from him and we never got them

Your ignorance is stating that the dude had a 5th round grade yet all the draft pundits had him go ANYWHERE from 2 to 4

looking back at past draft 4-5 years later is such a dumb way to evaluate the work of a GM

A more relevant way to evaluate how well a GM is doing would be to watch a team's trajectory towards the Superbowl.

Step #1: Are we getting into the playoffs? - Yes, two years in a row
Step #2: Are we getting closer to winning the division? - Not yet, but we did finish second in our division and are a contender!
Step #3: Are we progressing through the playoffs? - Not yet.
Step #4: Are we in the Superbowl? - Not yet.
Step #5: Have we Won the Superbowl? - Not yet
Step #6: Are we remaining a top contender for the Superbowl? - Not yet.

We have competed the first step and are likely to complete the second step this year, in spite of what all the "Woe-is-me"- men are saying.

I may be onto something here.
"Woe-is-me" - men can be shortened to women, which fits the actions of the "Lemmings". Therefor the "Lemmings" are women!

The "Negative-Nancy" face being projected the "Lemmings" now makes so much more sense. - LOL

Cudos to the poster that identified the "Negative Nancy's" as "Nancy's".
You were right on the money. - LOL

Definitely never said he was a big loss. We overdrafted him was my main point. I never really expected big things from him and we never got them
So, you are congratulating yourself because of an unsuccessful pick? - LOL
What a fan-boy you are, - LOL

Back
Top Bottom