Ramses Barden anyone? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ramses Barden anyone?

I think if we're not taking a wide receiver early, we should take one late. Dudley Guice is my pick right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
fix his name under yo pick

Fix yo mouf.
clear.gif

The guy is a touchdown machine, I've seen it with my own eyes having watched many Cal Poly games. He shone as the lone NFL prospect every time he played and took full advantage - his productivity backs that up.

With a draft class of receivers littered with potential headcases, pot-smokers, and high bust potential (especially the highest rated ones), Ramses shines bright. If we draft this guy, one thing I know he will do is score in the red zone and that is a guarantee.

DAMN RIGHT RAMSES BARDEN! BEST PROSPECT IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL RIGHT THURR. He's mad smart too. He's got a great character for this team and will be willing to work hard and learn.
Ok. I really like Barden, but you need to calm down...:foundout:

He is a very intriguing player, as long as he is not picked too early (1st day), I obviously like him.

One of the bigger knocks on him is that he has trouble getting seperation. Jeff Ireland has already gone out and said that he's not interested in WR's that can't get seperation. Miami already has one in Wilford, we don't need another.

Wilford has problems with those things at the end of his arms. He can have the full length of a football field of seperation and I wouldnt put my money on him making the catch.

I like Barden and have wanted him for a while. All the scouting reports say he needs a ton of work on his route running. They also say he has suspect hands and his conditioning is a big concern. ALso he is not a fluid guy and is lazy. Incosisitent effort and so on. I think I would almost rather wait and grab Aaron Kelly in the 5th or 6th round. He is 6'4" 204lbs and runs a 4.5/40. He is productive and has great hands. He uses his body well just like Barden. He has great leaping ability and he is fluid. I just think we can get the same type of player that actually played good competition a couple of rounds later. I also like Marko Mitchell at 6'4" 218lbs and with a 4.46/40. Barden with his work ethic , bad routes, and questionable hands could be the next Wilford. I would hate to waste money on Wilford and waste a 3-4 round pick on a clone

I think we've met with him at some point. I would like to grab him in the 3rd round if he's there.

Scott Wright put up his player comparisons and his comparison for Ramses Barden was to Plaxico Burress. I already wanted the guy, but this made me want him more.

Back
Top Bottom