Randy Cross | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Cross

I already tried Cephalo, but I fell asleep.

How about Cross saying "...Zach Thomas' poaching of Tom Brady."

BSQX4 said:
Mute him and listen to Cefalo and Joe Rose if he bugs you that much.

Cefalo sounds like he's passing a kidney stone. :tongue:

I feel like I am listening to a minor league baseball game when listening to Cephalo

IAG said:
How can I not wait to hear Randy Cross call the game today. He is the worst. He was even worse when he was matched with Kevin Harlan. Watch/listen to three things: 1) He fall all over Brady 2) Rip the Fins 3) and by the end of the 1st Half be outwardly cheering for Pats.

Look at his intro...he almost called Jason Taylor/"James" Taylor. Wow!

Enjoy the coverage on this one.

He is actually doing a good job of calling the game and isnt biased...He is also giving Taylor props

Muck said:
I don't mind Randy Cross. I don't care for Dick Enberg. He's just too soft with the calls. He always screws up names. He should stick to tennis.

I wish we were on Fox. Much more masculine play-by-play.
Now you know who sucks horribly...Greg Gumble

Why do I know when NE scores a TD, that Cross will start bringing up how Miami has settled for field goals. ALL the while during this game to this point he said ending drives with a kick is okay....

He stinks out loud...

I cannot wait for his Bill Belichick love-fest

steveincolorado said:
Sometime I just laugh at these threads. It seems like every week somebody is gripping about something that is really useless.

Pretty soon someone will make a thread about the Dolphins aqua not matching the aqua seats in the stands.

Just be happy to watch the game.

There is actually a thread on somebody being tired of the all white uniforms.

My favorite was when the Patriots defense was on the field and he said somebody put a nice block on Zack Thomas (he meant Bruschi).

steveincolorado said:
Pretty soon someone will make a thread about the Dolphins aqua not matching the aqua seats in the stands.

Be grateful that no one's griping about the Dolphins wearing white after Labor Day!

Michael

That's why I love to watch the games at a sportsbar....I could not listen to the announcers, but when I saw it was Enberg and Cross I'm glad I couldn't hear them. :lol:

Yeah, they were so far up Jason Taylor's butt today you couldn't tell where Taylor ended and the announcers began. This thread is DEAD WRONG as it actually was a Miami lovefest today.

Back
Top Bottom