Randy McMichael arrested | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy McMichael arrested

Actually I didnt.. just read the article.. Whats the story?

To tell the truth I dont think he ment to hurt her. I mean she is pregnant with his child and all. Any way give him some slack it hurts when you get hit over the head intentionally so I could just imagine how he felt when he was having a hangover. :confused:

4Dfins said:
Since Randy was so drunk his account of the situation does not matter...

On the same token...

She was an enraged, pregnant, possibly jealous female....
If anyone has ever been around a pregnant woman with severe mood swings, you'll agree that her recolection of the situation may not be accurate either...

Just another thing to think about before we judge either of them.

So does everyone STILL think I am wrong for saying this team has slipped, has terrible leadership, and this has been the worst off season I can remember?

Just one more piece of mounting evidence that Wanny has no control of this team.

fin-atic said:
So does everyone STILL think I am wrong for saying this team has slipped, has terrible leadership, and this has been the worst off season I can remember?

Just one more piece of mounting evidence that Wanny has no control of this team.
Cmon man, what does Wanny have to do with this?

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Wharf -

You gonna freeze this thread too?

I only froze one... this one happens to be an intelligent debate (for the most part) and discussion about an incident involving a player...

The thread I closed was not only redundant, but it was ridiculous.

fin-atic said:

Please tell me how any coach in the NFL would be able to prevent a domestic abuse incident like this one??? Please..............pleaaaaaaase...........c'mon man the only thing you're right about is how bad the offseason has been to onlookers, that's it. There is nothing anyone can do to prevent a situation like this one except Randy and his wife........that's it.

I can't even begin to believe this yokel is about to pin any of this on Wanny.

LMAO! Honestly.. How can you blame WANNY for this?!?!? You are obsessed man.. Give it a rest. I will agree with you that this has been the worst Offseason PR wise for the Dolphins since I can remember, but to somehow blame wanny for the actions of a drunken player during his own time is assinine.

What was wanny to do? Chaperone him? Bring him home, hold his hair for him while he puked and then tuck him into bed?? Seriously.... :rolleyes:

We dont know all the facts yet.Lets hope neither of them bring charges and whole case is dropped.
If I sounded as I was defending Randy its only because when I read the article it reminded me of a personal experience.Many of you have also related to personal experiences.Its obvious that many posters have not been exposed to bad tempered violent women (Not all are weak shrinking violets)..Once whilst trying to hold off an attacking girlfriend holding a knife,I was forced to grab both arms whereupon I was kicked in the groin and then stabbed.I could not escape this attack as I was cornered (She locked the door).

However if is proved that Randy punched her there is no excuse for it.And there was no mention of a weapon so self defense is no excuse.The shove is understandable if not very smart but then again he was drunk..

CrunchTime said:
We dont know all the facts yet.Lets hope neither of them bring charges and whole case is dropped.
If I sounded as I was defending Randy its only because when I read the article it reminded me of a personal experience.Many of you have also related to personal experiences.Its obvious that many posters have not been exposed to bad tempered violent women (Not all are weak shrinking violets)..Once whilst trying to hold off an attacking girlfriend holding a knife,I was forced to grab both arms whereupon I was kicked in the groin and then stabbed.I could not escape this attack as I was cornered (She locked the door).

However if is proved that Randy punched her there is no excuse for it.And there was no mention of a weapon so self defense is no excuse.The shove is understandable if not very smart but then again he was drunk..

did you do jail time?

fin-atic said:

:roflmao: There goes fin-atic with his "Blame Wanny" comments :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom