Randy McMichael arrested | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy McMichael arrested

BLITZKRIEG said:
Am I the only one here who's getting sick of TE R. McMicheal???.... :confused:

He's such a ham, and this incident will not help his reputation at all... :shakeno:

I wish he'd just play football. All of his on the field dancing and jawing are getting old fast IMO. He needs to make a statement in 2004, and re-establish himself as a playmaker. Get with it Randy, and grow up!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

I've actually been tired of him for awhile. He seems to be a "fan darling" that nobody ever likes to put any blame for anything on. The fact is he blew that 2nd New England game when he missed to blitz pickup on Rodney Harrison when Miami had the Ball at the NE 12 yard line. He also talked trash all week about how he was going to school Harrison in that game then didn't even have a catch. Way to fire up a Pro Bowl safety Randy!!!!

It could be the wifes fault. Never underestimate a hormonal pregnant wife. They are very nasty. Its like some force has taken over there body. Randy may be innocent on this.

I know this isn’t a laughing matter. However, I just have to laugh at the local media’s coverage, even though I won't actually see it. Are all the local TV stations providing “in-depth team coverageâ€Â? Has one declared itself â€ÂYour official McMichael domestic violence station†? Man, I wish I could see the frenzy on this.

We could learn a lot from the British on this. They have very strict laws to prevent the cases being tried in the media, like the OJ or Petersen cases.

4Dfins said:
Wharf,
who do you want as your only witness if you are wrongly accused of murder, a pregnant lady, or a guy that was so drunk that he was was throwing up?

You seem to miss a few things...

I said "A Pregnant, Hormonal, Enraged, Jealous Woman"

In that circumstance, (especially if she was the "witness" against the person she was enraged with), I'd take the word of the drunk....

The team is showing very little class so far this off season. When will this end, with us missing the Playoffs again? Off field chaos is a very bad sign. How can we expect poise and disipline on the field when the individual players keep imploding off the field. McMike has mucho potential but he hasn't done nearly enough to be able to act like a jerk. I've seen more than a few penalties called on Randy for losing his temper, he's fumbled the ball in a bonehead way and he had his share of drops. He is an excellent young player but he needs to be talked to in a very serious way. It is vital that he have a great year. He is being counted on to be a big part of our offense and there just isn't room for setbacks of this nature.

BSQX4 said:
The team is showing very little class so far this off season. When will this end, with us missing the Playoffs again? Off field chaos is a very bad sign. How can we expect poise and disipline on the field when the individual players keep imploding off the field. McMike has mucho potential but he hasn't done nearly enough to be able to act like a jerk. I've seen more than a few penalties called on Randy for losing his temper, he's fumbled the ball in a bonehead way and he had his share of drops. He is an excellent young player but he needs to be talked to in a very serious way. It is vital that he have a great year. He is being counted on to be a big part of our offense and there just isn't room for setbacks of this nature.

Good points and well stated... however, until all the facts come out, I won't judge what happened.

WharfRat said:
I don't think he was saying it was OK to "hit" a woman...

For that matter...it's not OK for anyone (male or female) to "hit" anyone else (male or female)...

To grab her arms and prevent her from hitting you, as a last resort, is different. If you call me a "candy a$$ sissy boy" for saying that, then you lose any credibility you may have had...

I'd also like to see how you fare against a Female Professional Boxer, or a Female Marine, or the like... and then tell me how easy it is to block EVERY womans blows in EVERY situation...

preventing her from hitting you by trying to hold her arms is one thing Wharf, Shoving her to where she is brused up is quite another.

Oh, and I don't give a crap if she is a boxer or a marine, there is never an excuse for a man to be hitting a woman unless she is trying to kill him. Unless she is, he is a candy A$$ sissy boy for hurting her...

--Ross

Ross said:
preventing her from hitting you by trying to hold her arms is one thing Wharf, Shoving her to where she is brused up is quite another.

Oh, and I don't give a crap if she is a boxer or a marine, there is never an excuse for a man to be hitting a woman unless she is trying to kill him. Unless she is, he is a candy A$$ sissy boy for hurting her...

--Ross

I didn't realize you think women are so inferrior to men.

Ross said:

--Ross

Once they hit the family jewels I see no reason not to shove any woman. However I don't know what went on here, but if he shoved her because he was being hit I don't think he deserves to be a felon. He and his wife may need to get some therapy. I think we all need to wait and see more of the evidence of what took place before we go making any rash decisions about this.

Oliver...

This post is for ROSS

You have just officially earned the title "ignorant slug" from the IAOA (Idiot *******'s Organization of America). My advice to you is to read some books, take a few college level classes, travel a little bit more and until you have completed these tasks......SHUT THE **** UP. I bet your one of those guys who goes to the weight room and works out in front of a mirror admiring your impressive biceps and gludius trifectitus falangies. very proud of you. Your the winner. Do you shave your body so that hair doesnt ruin the wonderful glimmer of your tight muscle strecthed skin? Anyway I think that Randy M. should be cut. Let another team deal with reckless fools. Maybe we agree on that poit at least. Cutting him would send a positive message to the rest of the team and I bet Donald Lee would do just as well or better in both the passing and blocking.

Pease dont take offense to my comments. Most importantly, dont hit me cause I am a weak girly-man and couldnt defend myself. Your so big and strong...scary even.

vert1983 said:
You have just officially earned the title "ignorant slug" from the IAOA (Idiot *******'s Organization of America). My advice to you is to read some books, take a few college level classes, travel a little bit more and until you have completed these tasks......SHUT THE **** UP. I bet your one of those guys who goes to the weight room and works out in front of a mirror admiring your impressive biceps and gludius trifectitus falangies. very proud of you. Your the winner. Do you shave your body so that hair doesnt ruin the wonderful glimmer of your tight muscle strecthed skin? Anyway I think that Randy M. should be cut. Let another team deal with reckless fools. Maybe we agree on that poit at least. Cutting him would send a positive message to the rest of the team and I bet Donald Lee would do just as well or better in both the passing and blocking.

Pease dont take offense to my comments. Most importantly, dont hit me cause I am a weak girly-man and couldnt defend myself. Your so big and strong...scary even.

OK... let's keep the personal attacks out of the main forum....

Ross said:

--Ross

Ugghhh.... :smackhead

Never mind.... :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom