Randy McMichael arrested | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy McMichael arrested

Let's wait till the facts are out. He may have hit her to get her off of him. Well, luckily we have Lee and a few decent backups!!

Very unfortunate incident. If anyone knows how to push each others buttons it has to be husband and wife. Hopefully Randy learns to just turn around and leave.

phinman1 said:
Why these young sports stars get married young is beyond me. If I was a young star athlete in America, I'd be focusing on two things: working hard on my craft and going through all the women until I found just the right one. Which would take a while.

:lol: A looong while :lol:

I agree with phinman1...Why get married? If you knock her up...just get her an apartment and take care of your resposablilites.

This is a damn shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
This must have JUST happened or that news report is really short. Let's wait until the details are available before saying we should cut Randy.

when will we trade him to the Saints :evil: :cry:

just when you thought was had some leadership building on O

bigmiamifan said:
Let's wait till the facts are out. He may have hit her to get her off of him. Well, luckily we have Lee and a few decent backups!!

i doubt he needed to hit her to get her off. hes a big guy im sure he could fend for himself or just get away

Am I the only one here who's getting sick of TE R. McMicheal???.... :confused:

He's such a ham, and this incident will not help his reputation at all... :shakeno:

I wish he'd just play football. All of his on the field dancing and jawing are getting old fast IMO. He needs to make a statement in 2004, and re-establish himself as a playmaker. Get with it Randy, and grow up!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

This is Very Bad. I hope this isnt a serious case. Do you think he will be ready for camp?

Not justifying his actions but Randy came home at 4.30 am obviously with a couple of drinks in him and got hassled by his wife who promply punched him.He tried to hold her up from punching him further (Which accounts for the bruise marks on her arm) and in his state he shoved her to get her off him whereupon she landed on the floor and got more bruises.I am sure he regrets it considering his wifes condition but thats what alcohol will do to you.He overreacted to his aggressive wife attack but she should have cut him slack since he was coming back from celebrating his birthday with pals.

Back
Top Bottom