Randy McMichael arrested | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy McMichael arrested

CrunchTime said:
Not justifying his actions but Randy came home at 4.30 am obviously with a couple of drinks in him and got hassled by his wife who promply punched him.He tried to hold her up from punching him further (Which accounts for the bruise marks on her arm) and in his state he shoved her to get her off him whereupon she landed on the floor and got more bruises.I am sure he regrets it considering his wifes condition but thats what alcohol will do to you.He overreacted to his aggressive wife attack but she should have cut him slack since he was coming back from celebrating his birthday with pals.

SWEET!! I assume that you've given your statement to the police since you were there at the time?
:shakeno:

CrunchTime said:
Not justifying his actions but Randy came home at 4.30 am obviously with a couple of drinks in him and got hassled by his wife who promply punched him.He tried to hold her up from punching him further (Which accounts for the bruise marks on her arm) and in his state he shoved her to get her off him whereupon she landed on the floor and got more bruises.I am sure he regrets it considering his wifes condition but thats what alcohol will do to you.He overreacted to his aggressive wife attack but she should have cut him slack since he was coming back from celebrating his birthday with pals.

Sorry man, but no excuses. If my wife starts punching or pushes me, then I turn around get in my car and let things cool off. Maybe have a few more drinks. The only thing my dad every told me " Don't ever harm a woman".

But I do hope this is just blown way out of proportion

Driven said:
Sorry man, but no excuses. If my wife starts punching or pushes me, then I turn around get in my car and let things cool off. Maybe have a few more drinks. The only thing my dad every told me " Don't ever harm a woman".

But I do hope this is just blown way out of proportion

So you stay with an abusive person?

Donald Lee anyone.
Here's what I ask, on vacation or not, you are a football player, going through the toughest part of the season so far in a few weeks, season starts in 48 days. Why are you getting drunk, to the point of throwing up. You are a professional athlete, there is no need for a professional athlete to drink like that in season. Just my opinion. Wrong thing to do when he is asking for a new contract. All this does is give Chris Chambers agent more and more pull. The only Dolphin offensive player that stays away from trouble.

:tsk: :wall: :smackhead

Ugh, just what we need. A vital cog in our offense in jail. I hope she initiated it and poor Randy was just um...defending himself. Lets pray? :pray:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
So you stay with an abusive person?

I was saying what to do in that situation. What he choose to do with his marrage is his choice.

I personally would not stay with a person who gets abusive.

Driven said:
I was saying what to do in that situation. What he choose to do with his marrage is his choice.

I personally would not stay with a person who gets abusive.

What if the person backs you up in a corner? He was in a bathroom, it is hard to get out of there if she didn't want him too.

ckparrothead said:
So is he a wife beater or is she a husband beater?
I don’t think its fear to label either of them as an abuser.

We have all done sh…..t we regret. Hopefully they will learn from the incident and move on. They both will probably have to do about 12 weeks of anger management(one meeting a week) Once they complete the counseling the case will be thrown out. Why are people talking about cutting him? Come on; stop flying of the handle about one news report. I no the media is so fear and reliable:confused: :confused: :confused:

Lets get all the facts before we pass judgment

oh boy here we go again the reporters are gonna have a field day with this one, i agree why get some chick banged up when you got all that doe it just doesnt make any sense sometimes i wonder if randy has any sense other than football sense?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
What if the person backs you up in a corner? He was in a bathroom, it is hard to get out of there if she didn't want him too.

Are you defending him? You are saying it would be hard for a football player to get out of a corner if his wife was in the way?

If your wife got you in a corner, could you get her out of your way if you wanted to leave without hurting her?

Hes human and im not at all surprised; this is the most intense offseason ever. This certainly tops the offseason. This is a big issue for Randys future here in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom