Randy McMike a Future Probowler?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy McMike a Future Probowler??

The offense has realized it, but he has also dropped some crucial ones. I am thinking of one, I think it was Vs Colts, and Griese hit him in stride on a deep out patter but he dropped it.

McMichael could be a probowler if we continued to throw him the ball all year long instead of every four games. With the new o-coordinator who liked to use his TEs a lot in Indy McMichael may finally get over the hump & make the pro bowl. Gonzalez is a shoe in unless he gets hurt so Randy will only have to put up better #s than Heap(it's a good thing blocking isn't given much consideration).

For McMike to go to the pro bowl, he'd have to have an amazing year.

Heap and Gonzalez are pretty much automatic to go to the pro bowl unless one of them has a crucial injury. Both are amazing TE's. Randy, IMO, is not as good.

McMike is a much better self promoter then Heap. If he has a good year, he has the personality that could get him more votes by fans.

He could be in the pro bowl but that will all depend on how the passing game is this year! If it's as bad as last year, I don't care how good of a talent he is he won't make the Pro Bowl! Put it this way if he makes it that only means good things for the passing game! So let's all :pray: and keep our fingers crossed!

he is a solid player but he has had a few inexcusable drops over the past two years. His is def top tier but he needs to play flawless

He has some bad drops last year. He is still young and can improve. He is the type of player i am excited to have on my team. Hopefully next year will be his breakout year.

finleyfinton said:
he is a solid player but he has had a few inexcusable drops over the past two years. His is def top tier but he needs to play flawless

So has Shockey, but nobody talks about that.

Thundercracker said:
So has Shockey, but nobody talks about that.

We're not talking about it because he won't affect Randy getting to the Pro Bowl being in the NFC, but your right he does drop a lot of easy balls!
He also makes some catches that make you say OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :eek:

Shockey regressed last year. Chances are he is going to be great again next year.

I swear the only reason why that statement is used because both sophomore and slump start with the letter s.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I swear the only reason why that statement is used because both sophomore and slump start with the letter s.

:roflmao: :roflmao: Ok if you say so! :roflmao: :roflmao:

34RWilliams said:
Dont toot that horn yet

I completely agree!! Although i personally know Kellen and know that he is good... he is not as good as HE thinks he is. His mouth is going to get him in trouble and his numbers last season werent even that great! I do believe if he can wise up and mature, then he will one day be great but i DONT think that he will have a better year this year than McMike because they are going to get on Kellen like white on rice.... just because of his mouth and attitude. The boy needs a lesson!! :evil:

Prime Time said:
The offense has realized it, but he has also dropped some crucial ones. I am thinking of one, I think it was Vs Colts, and Griese hit him in stride on a deep out patter but he dropped it.

Do you mind taking that ugly picture out of your signature?

Back
Top Bottom