Randy Starks is on a roll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Starks is on a roll

Hard to believe that Starks is only 25 years old. What a great signing.

How long did we lock him up for? I hope at least 4 years.

Quite an interesting situation to be in so soon after the new regime taking over.. It will be interesting to see if the reps that Soliai is getting increases and Ferg's reduces so as to keep him fresher longer... should this be the case and Ferguson is good for another year, I would suspect that the search for a replacement for Ferguson is postponed for another year and the ILB's/S spots are considered high on the list for next year along with WR/TE and RB.

This is why is will be crucial to see if Clemons can develop into the FS we need so that the focus D wise can be placed on ILB

Soliai & Starks are both playing awesome, right now. You know Soliai is doing a good job when he is taking playing time from Ferg.

If Soliai is ranked 9th, wouldn't that put him near the bottom? How many teams play a 3-4 right now?

It was a heck of a play by Randy Starks. That's an All Pro guy Alan Faneca that he controlled and shed in order to chase the QB. His reaction to Dirty's moving upfield was very quick.

Not questioning how good Starks is, but Faneca's game has slipped - a lot. He certainly is nothing like the all pro he once was.

How long did we lock him up for? I hope at least 4 years.

Longer-

"The Miami Dolphins stormed out of the free-agent gate early Friday, adding yet another young player. The Dolphins reached agreement with former Tennessee defensive tackle Randy Starks on a five-year, $21 million contract that includes $7 million worth of guaranteed money. The best part of Starks might be his upside. He is only 24 years old."

http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/story?id=09000d5d806f3718&template=with-video&confirm=true

Not questioning how good Starks is, but Faneca's game has slipped - a lot. He certainly is nothing like the all pro he once was.

I disagree. I have watched about four or five of the Jets' games this year and while Faneca is not quite playing at the All Pro level he used to (and did, just a year ago), to say that he is "nothing like" what he used to be is hyperbole.

Back
Top Bottom