Rasario was best seam threat TE we were gonna find at this time-good move | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rasario was best seam threat TE we were gonna find at this time-good move

I like the Rosario signing, but I don't understand why people think he is such an accomplished receiver. He has only 1 game in his career with more than 4 receptions, he has never topped 100 yards, and he has only topped 60 yards twice. He isn't much of a red zone target either, having only 5 TDs in his 62 games.
I like it becuase it is an upgrade over Mustard

I like the Rosario signing, but I don't understand why people think he is such an accomplished receiver. He has only 1 game in his career with more than 4 receptions, he has never topped 100 yards, and he has only topped 60 yards twice. He isn't much of a red zone target either, having only 5 TDs in his 62 games.
Yeah I agree, but he's an improvement over Mastrud

I think it's because most people here aren't expecting 50 catches and a ton of touchdowns, but just hoping there's a guy who can step up and make one or two plays a game to keep drives going in big moments. It's really hurt us to not have any NFL caliber TE's besides Fasano since Martin was cut.

Please, you are breaking my heart with reality. I was hoping Rosario was a seam busting, 4.6, 255lb man-child who was an automatic, 6 catch, 90 yard, 1 TD per game type guy....you are killing my high over here.

I don't understand why sign will yeatman if we sign rosario the next day with clay and fasano already in the roster.

Why carry 4 TE ?

Because this is what NEW ENGLAND wanted, but they got stolen....lol

Clay is listed at FB and will be used like chris cooley in the H-back role, and hilliard will be the blocking FB when we run the ball, we will probably keep 3 TE's on the roster with Fasano, Yeatman, and Rosario, we will use Yeatman as a blocking TE thats it.

at least thats what they want you to think.

Because this is what NEW ENGLAND wanted, but they got stolen....lol

ne cut these guys to put on practice squad. We signed NE 's 4th best te and denver's 4th best te and the sad thing is they are better than our second te well Rosario is yeatman shouldnt be on a 53 man roster

ne cut these guys to put on practice squad. We signed NE 's 4th best te and denver's 4th best te and the sad thing is they are better than our second te well Rosario is yeatman shouldnt be on a 53 man roster

yet you were advocating we trade for a bottom tier 12-14 league QB - so go know. I guess everything's relative, eh? :up:

If they're bringing in Rosario to be a blocker this coaching staff is dumber than I originally imagined. Having said that, I don't think that will be the case and they'll use him the same way they used David Martin in 2008.

You know... i can't read anything you post because i loose myself in the picture of the sig, sorry... i don't know what you wrote, but wanted to tell you this.

I like it becuase it is an upgrade over Mustard

I RELISHED the thought of MUSTARD fighting the double team SANDWICH of MAYO and PEPPERS avoiding a hit to his ONIONS while we were playing KETCHUP and smiling for the cameras after the TD. Say CHEESE! But no, he's just a SUB that won't make much BREAD in the NFL......Oh wait, his name is MASTRUD?! Scratch that thought ;-)

Don't be surprised if Rosario eventually replaces Fasano later in the year as the primary receiving tight end.

LOL, that's funny...Fasano a primary receiver...

Fasano had 528 yards last season
Rosario had 313 yards in his BEST season

So I don't see your logic anywhere?

Fasano had 528 yards last season
Rosario had 313 yards in his BEST season

So I don't see your logic anywhere?

He's also slower than Fasano and dramatically less productive on a per-catch basis last year.

It doesn't matter to some people, change is more important than careful consideration of relative abilities.

I think it's because most people here aren't expecting 50 catches and a ton of touchdowns, but just hoping there's a guy who can step up and make one or two plays a game to keep drives going in big moments. It's really hurt us to not have any NFL caliber TE's besides Fasano since Martin was cut.

Really? I'm seeing a bunch of threads and posts about how Rosario will stretch the field and will be a great red zone target. History shows neither of those things are bound to happen.

yet you were advocating we trade for a bottom tier 12-14 league QB - so go know. I guess everything's relative, eh? :up:

hmm a mid level starting qb versus a guys who couldnt even make an nfl roster elsewhere. Rosario could even crack Denvers talent lacking roster I dont get your point.
Orton still looks like a better qb than Henne at this point althgough I would love for Henne to play at next level

Rosario is obviously a backup for Clay, who they are hoping big things from... me too. I think his versatility is (hopefully) the key.

Back
Top Bottom