**Ravens/Texans ~ Packers/Niners (pg 26) Game Watch Thread** | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Ravens/Texans ~ Packers/Niners (pg 26) Game Watch Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sucks, purdy did **** in this game and niners might win. He freaked out under pressure, almost got sacked and scrambled some yards but didn't look like great composure to me. The kicker the packer have has not been good too so we'll see. Will love drive them to tie in time with 1 minute left?

This is backwards. Even though he threw fewer passes than any leading QB, Purdy led the league in passes over 20 and passes over 40.

Homie, I'd love to get into a stat battle with you on any other day, but frankly it's a GameDay thread, I've been drinking, it's not my team and honestly I don't even give a sh*t. ,😂

Niners are getting crushed again they meet ravens in the super bowl. Packers made purdy look not so good, just think what ravens defense will do. They already showed last time with all his picks he threw. Time to see what the young qb has here

lol…is this how it works?

Tua can do this…Tua can’t do that…

My goodness…

Enjoy the games for what they are and give it a break already!
Lol figured you reply to that. Is Tua your family or something. You always get so offended for him.. good lord dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom