**Ravens/Texans ~ Packers/Niners (pg 26) Game Watch Thread** | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Ravens/Texans ~ Packers/Niners (pg 26) Game Watch Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they're still mad. Just checked the last page of game thread and someone was calling Dre Greenlaw the dumbest player ever bc he didn't get down right away after his game-ending INT lol. Like I said, it's REALLY toxic over there.
that was pretty stupid of him in the rain especially after game winning pick. He could have definitely fumbled the ball back and had a chargers situation that happened in the playoffs when they played the patriots with Rivers vs Brady

that was pretty stupid of him in the rain especially after game winning pick. He could have definitely fumbled the ball back and had a chargers situation that happened in the playoffs when they played the patriots with Rivers vs Brady
Sure, I'm not saying they're wrong, but totally unnecessary after he won the game for them lol.

No they're still mad. Just checked the last page of game thread and someone was calling Dre Greenlaw the dumbest player ever bc he didn't get down right away after his game-ending INT lol. Like I said, it's REALLY toxic over there.

Gi

Why do we hate KC?

Seriously? I breathed a sigh of relief every time he threw it at Louisville instead of ‘em running it against FSU.

Even the Ravens held out and offered him up for two 1st round picks. They know the running will fade before the end of the contract and his passing doesn’t merit a top 5 contact. They got stuck between rock and hard place like so will we.
You can’t be serious

The End

There is a thread up for todays games in the Main forum guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom