**Ravens/Texans ~ Packers/Niners (pg 26) Game Watch Thread** | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Ravens/Texans ~ Packers/Niners (pg 26) Game Watch Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. All those CJ and Love schlurpers this week can spit it all out now and come back home. We'll accept you back with open arms even though we know you're our wh0re daughters.
the rock spit GIF by WWE

It really shows you there are warts on other quarterbacks
I don’t think any QB is perfect but in this case Love is a first year starter so it’s like a rookie mistake trying to make something happen. He can move the ball as it has been evident this whole season. I guess we’ll see what he actually turns into next season or if he just fails

I don’t think any QB is perfect but in this case Love is a first year starter so it’s like a rookie mistake trying to make something happen. He can move the ball as it has been evident this whole season. I guess we’ll see what he actually turns into next season or if he just fails
I think he’ll be fine

So did niners fans in the forum who had the melt down wipe away their tears after niners pulled out the win?

Most of Jordan Love's damage was done on blown coverages too. His passer rating should've really been much worse than this.

1000036289.png

I think he’ll be fine
I really believe so
He looks fearless out there and he can make all the throws
He was impressive after the first quarter of the season
I’d take him
But time will tell

I hate to say it, but I think the bills are the only one to hang with the ravens when they’re clicking on all cylinders. I think the ravens will win if it comes down to it.
But bills can also show they can lose to almost any team too. That same bills team barely got by chargers with stick. And close to patriots and miami's offense **** the bed. But bills got a punt return td and other stuff to get lead on miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom