**Ravens/Texans ~ Packers/Niners (pg 26) Game Watch Thread** | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Ravens/Texans ~ Packers/Niners (pg 26) Game Watch Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it, but I think the bills are the only one to hang with the ravens when they’re clicking on all cylinders. I think the ravens will win if it comes down to it.
Probably correct. Chiefs just don't have the guns to do it, Mahomes can only do so much. I think he has enough to will himself through Buffalo, but in the end it falls in Baltimore.

If Buffalo wins, well it's not gonna be pretty, they are already extremely thin everywhere and playing a cold weather game against the Chiefs then going to Baltimore.... They just don't have the depth to do it. I honestly don't see any way Baltimore doesn't win the SB. I'm going to put a couple g's on it now. I follow them through the year as they are local, and I had my doubts they could weather their injuries, but they did and they did like titans. Crown em now.

Most of Jordan Love's damage was done on blown coverages too. His passer rating should've really been much worse than this.

View attachment 159095
Eh
You can come with any stat you want, but he did a really good job all year. He was impressive in a lot of games for a first year starter
Not sure why you feel the need to downgrade his talent

Just sucks we play in the AFC where Tua gets compared to Mahomes, Allen and Jackson.

If he got compared to NFC guys like Purdy, Love, Prescott, Hurts, Goff, Mayfield, etc. fans would be thinking we're just fine.

I think the Dolphins just play in the wrong conference, LOL.

So did niners fans in the forum who had the melt down wipe away their tears after niners pulled out the win?
No they're still mad. Just checked the last page of game thread and someone was calling Dre Greenlaw the dumbest player ever bc he didn't get down right away after his game-ending INT lol. Like I said, it's REALLY toxic over there.

Eh
You can come with any stat you want, but he did a really good job all year. He was impressive in a lot of games for a first year starter
He absolutely did not do a really good job all year lol. The Packers were ready to give up on him about halfway through the season, and the Packers fan that posts here even confirmed that. I'm actually a fan of Love since I had him on my fantasy team this year, I just like seeing all the slurpers get a dose of reality.

Just sucks we play in the AFC where Tua gets compared to Mahomes, Allen and Jackson.

If he got compared to NFC guys like Purdy, Love, Prescott, Hurts, Goff, Mayfield, etc. fans would be thinking we're just fine.

I think the Dolphins just play in the wrong conference, LOL.
Huh?
What are you talking about?
Tua is physically limited and that’s all there is to it. Those guys you mentioned are just better QBs right now. It is what it is until proven otherwise

Crazy reading all the tough place to play, etc etc etc. Thousands of excuses for the Texans.

But apparently our team isn’t allowed to use the tough place to play, serious injuries to our roster etc.

This place is more forgiving for the competition than they are for their own team.

Disgusting!

Interested to see all the “CJ stroud and Jordan Love” aren’t elite qb’s and are holding their team back. They have to have fans like ours and expect Super Bowl wins two years into a new coach right?

Because people are going to squint and call him the next ____ and it's gonna be wrong and annoying.

They called Deshaun Watson the next Mahomes. They said Trevor Lawrence and Justin Herbert were franchise QBs. They said Jalen Hurts was the best weapon in the NFC. Football fans just want to talk about QBs and they're all great until it's time to trash them. Same story all the time.

So let's agree to just not do it again with Love and call him a 3rd year player with a 96 passer rating, a 7.2 ypa and a propensity for making dumb decisions just like he is, eh?

He absolutely did not do a really good job all year lol. The Packers were ready to give up on him about halfway through the season, and the Packers fan that posts here even confirmed that. I'm actually a fan of Love since I had him on my fantasy team this year, I just like seeing all the slurpers get a dose of reality.
Who cares what the Packer fan thought, coaching staff didn’t give up on him and it paid off
Not sure about what you’re talking about because I watch all the games every week and he turned it on after the first 6 games of the season
He’s definitely gonna have the organization behind him now

I really don’t get why this site is always killing other QBs for their good play. It’s like everyone is so defensive of Tua here and threatened by other talent around the league . Very strange. Be objective about it at least

Because people are going to squint and call him the next ____ and it's gonna be wrong and annoying.

They called Deshaun Watson the next Mahomes. They said Trevor Lawrence and Justin Herbert were franchise QBs. They said Jalen Hurts was the best weapon in the NFC. Football fans just want to talk about QBs and they're all great until it's time to trash them. Same story all the time.

So let's agree to just not do it again with Love and call him a 3rd year player with a 96 passer rating, a 7.2 ypa and a propensity for making dumb decisions just like he is, eh?
Relax dude
He’s won a playoff game
I wish we had a QB around here who could win one
Be objective at least

Who cares what the Packer fan thought, coaching staff didn’t give up on him and it paid off
Not sure about what you’re talking about because I watch all the games every week and he turned it on after the first 6 games of the season
He’s definitely gonna have the organization behind him now

I really don’t get why this site is always killing other QBs for their good play. It’s like everyone is so defensive of Tua here and threatened by other talent around the league . Very strange. Be objective about it at least
The over-defensiveness is a reaction to people like you lol. Is that not painfully obvious?

Btw, this catch has already been overlooked, but oftentimes a play like this can be the difference in an entire narrative. Had Aiyuk not made this play, which was an insanely difficult catch, the Niners are looking at 4th and 5 and who knows what happens? But he DID make the play, which allowed the Niners to go down and score, and now Purdy has a game-winning drive. Funny how that works, eh?

That was easy

You get defensive because you’re exposed as a homer

Classic
MMokQ8O.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom