RB Jaylen Wright | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Jaylen Wright

If your going to complain right now without watching him take pro snaps is that you wonder how effective he'll be... given his current size ...when being relied upon to give Tua some pass pro ...can he at least chip effectively at the pro level? That's about it...

I took a RB in most of my mocks, (although it was usually Guerrendo or Rashan Ali) so I saw RB as a need and a likely selection in this draft. I find the "we should not have taken a RB" posts as a bit silly and naive.

It's true I make fun of a lot of posters, but what we have here is a target rich environment. - LOL

It's also true I don't watch much film.
I'm glad there are posters who do, but I am not entirely sure how "unbiased" some of their posts are.

If you noticed, you would have seen I will give credit to posts I don't agree with if they included some level of rational arguments to support their positions.

When I post an opinion, I often go "off the rails" with supporting rational and end up with a very long post that some other posters achieve with one paragraph. Color me jealous.

I don't dwell on negatives, even when I know there are some there. I do emphasize the positives and I do focus on positive trends.

Some of my core beliefs are:

An offense starts with the offensive line, beginning with the center and developing outwards. I feel it's easier to fit a QB to an OL than the other way around.

I feel there are only two kinds of receivers - right ends and left ends. All those other terms tend to over-narrow the position with over-specific names.

I feel good tackling is a defensive players most important asset.

Chew on that. - (I could have expanded on that, but I didn't) - LOL
It appears we do agree on something - my ideal blueprint for building a team is QB and core OL (bookend tackles and C) because you can mask guards with the support on both sides and keeping the QB clean with good tackles and a smart/agile center to make the calls and help keep the QB clean is key.

Same on D - i start with Dline/Edge and build out.....although there's many ways you can do this, depending on your roster and salary cap allocation. CBs with rush would be my first choice but you can prioritize front 7 and blitz to help secondary.

I don't put much stock in the positions of WRs, more so the skillset and how they fit scheme and/or compliment one another.

And you just know the morons that haven’t sniffed a SB in 40 years know it all right?

Bro I’m as big a college football guy as any on this board. Believe me I don’t need to google stats I know how to watch tape.

You need to pay attention bc obviously you’re just a fan boy that doesn’t have n opinion of his own bc you just copy and paste stats and numbers from his google page like you just did.

I’ve forgotten more about this game than you’ll ever know.

I’ve been a fan since the day I was born so who the h*ll are you to question what I know? You don’t know me.

If you don’t like my “b*tching” about a team that hasn’t won a playoff game in 25 years then ignore me an move on.

The way you overreacted tells me Ghost touched a nerve

Well if recent history has shown, the guys miami picks up with the name jaylen no matter how spelled, are really good players or turned into really good players. Ramser, Phillips, waddle and maybe wright now?

The way you overreacted tells me Ghost touched a nerve
It did but it’s bc you don’t question someone else football acumen. I don’t do it to anybody here so I expect it not to be done to me.

I’ve dedicated my life to this game and I know it as well as anyone here. Of course I’m wrong sometimes like everyone but it’s not bc I don’t know what I’m talking about. It’s bc I just missed like everybody does from time to time.

I’m just sick of the losing bro I really am. I want to win a Super Bowl just one time before I go. I want to know what it feels like. Bc lord knows I’ve spent enough time money and effort on this team to last a lifetime.

If I’m wrong on these guys then so be it and I’ll be the first here to eat any crow anyone wants to throw at me and I’ll gladly do it.

not crazy about this. Sounds a bit redundant with Achane. Did we really need to give up a future 3rd for a RB?

Jaden hicks was still on the board at S. Montogomery at G. Missed out on Troy Franklin and Javon Walker at WR.
Dude
You need three starting RBs in this league
Have you not seen our last season?

Opinions on an opinion-based forum....shocking. At least i supply context or player-specific comments from film. All i see from you is jokes, but i guess you have to keep your post count up, so you do you. Appreciate the contribution.

To quote from the best comic best movie (of all time), Why so serious?

Back
Top Bottom