Reality Check JETS fans.... | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check JETS fans....

I know it's easy to pile on Sanchez and Schotty but i still believe if the Jets defense had played up to its reputation that they would have made the playoffs. They need to upgrade both safety positions and at least 1 of the LB spots. The only time the Jets defense impressed me was against the Chargers and the first Bills game; other than that I've never seen a supposedly elite defense come up small in so many games/situations.

I know it's easy to pile on Sanchez and Schotty but i still believe if the Jets defense had played up to its reputation that they would have made the playoffs. They need to upgrade both safety positions and at least 1 of the LB spots. The only time the Jets defense impressed me was against the Chargers and the first Bills game; other than that I've never seen a supposedly elite defense come up small in so many games/situations.

we had a ton of problems including the D, I am more worried about our D than our O.

we had a ton of problems including the D, I am more worried about our D than our O.

so you feel good about your online? or how about your thug wr? what about LT, is he coming back? plax? can shonne greene carry the load? im not even going to mention sanchez.

so you feel good about your online? or how about your thug wr? what about LT, is he coming back? plax? can shonne greene carry the load? im not even going to mention sanchez.

No, our Ol doomed us this year getting our QB killed every week. We need to upgrade the OL but I feel good that we will be able to do that. We have more glaring holes on D.

I think Shonn proved he can carry the load this year though I would love LT back as a receiving threat.

No, our Ol doomed us this year getting our QB killed every week. We need to upgrade the OL but I feel good that we will be able to do that. We have more glaring holes on D.

I think Shonn proved he can carry the load this year though I would love LT back as a receiving threat.

to me its the offense, the secondary will always be solid with revis and cromartie. you need some help with the linbackers and the d line but its only minor tweaking. plus the fact that you have a defensive minded coach.

to me its the offense, the secondary will always be solid with revis and cromartie. you need some help with the linbackers and the d line but its only minor tweaking. plus the fact that you have a defensive minded coach.

Our O is a good RT away from being good, we need help at WR too(I'm hoping we get Braylon back) but defensibely Pouha is a FA, Bryan Thomas is a FA, Jim Leonhard is a FA, we may let Bart Scott go, we have some young pieces to build around but we need to be active to help the D.

Our O is a good RT away from being good, we need help at WR too(I'm hoping we get Braylon back) but defensibely Pouha is a FA, Bryan Thomas is a FA, Jim Leonhard is a FA, we may let Bart Scott go, we have some young pieces to build around but we need to be active to help the D.

and a consistant qb

Back
Top Bottom