Really Cool Ryan Tannehill Video on Dolphins in Depth | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really Cool Ryan Tannehill Video on Dolphins in Depth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Vark I am over Brady Quinn in hindsight i guess he was not the right choice at the time. I was right about scam cameron. Any way im not here to cause any trouble I am just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle. :up:

I believe I missed the entire Sparano era. Anyway I do have a channel on You Tube just search for slippery soaap. There you will find many Dolphin videos and videos of all of Marino's TDs.

I actually served a four year prison sentence and I am now out of prison and on probation. :tumbleweed:

thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife....advertising your vid as having "cool pics" of someones wife and then asking others to keep it clean is just hypocrisy

I found this cool inspiring video on the Miami Herald Blog. Armando was to lazy to write an article so he posted this:

Check it out. Ryan Tannehills draft timeline and some cool pics of his wife. BTW Both Tannehill's are Christian like myself so keep it clean! :dmonster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1id4rCxMoTs

BTW: This is my channel and there is every Touchdown pass thrown by Dan Marino from 1983 - 1999 and a bunch of other cool fin stuff.

You should all be honored that I am here on your site. you can follow me on twitter @slipperysoap
real subtle......you just got a subscription:brewskis:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom