Really is sad how everything worked out... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really is sad how everything worked out...

The drafts have panned out to be bad under these guys. This team is not that talented.

Yeah they have been bad, and have been their actual downfall. The Odrick & Misi picks are starting to look bad, and their free agent record is actually more dismal. Facts are the fat Tuna, laid a big stinkin', rotten egg here in Miami.

At least finally the national media is starting to ask questions and point the blame his way too. Now I just wish someone on ESPN had the balls to do it on the air, with him sitting right there next to him. I would love to see his face when that happens.

I know a few Cowboys fans and they seem okay. Fans of the stealers and donkeys IMO that are complete and total utter simpletons.

It seems as if Bill Parcells has taken the same path I watched Bobby Knight take. He's a brilliant football mind, but he failed to adjust to the changes of the game today from when he was at the top of the mountain.

Spot on analogy there. Aren't BP & BK good friends?

Back
Top Bottom