Really not sure why we bother...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really not sure why we bother......

Canuck Phin Fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
with the banter from the Jets fans that come into our forum and try to cause ****....I would not waste a minute of my time on any other teams forum, never mind a that of a divisional rival....

They come on here, and for the most part spout ****.....and really don't offer anything positive or even worth talking about because they are in no way objective....and they come onto a divisional rivals site and get pissed with us when we tell them where to go???? Theyre complete idiots, the whole lot of them. If I was a mod I would make it known thay they are not welcome here, its for Dolphin fans, go back to gang green or whatever their forum is called....

The Jets are a classless organization, largely because of their coach....Ryan does have some good qualities, don't get me wrong.... but for the most part he's an *******, and the players have bought into that mentality..... all this bounty **** is ridiculous and takes the integrity out of the game...any fan that thinks otherwise is just as bad.....

So I'm finished with responding to threads/posts to these guys, and I think as a whole this forum should be too....this is a place for Fin Fans to talk dolphin football and not have to deal with bull****......

Just my 2 cents

True Rex Ryan has taken the Jets to all new low levels of classlessness...they had more class when Rich Kotite was their coach and that wasn't much. It's no wonder Bill Belichick said no thanks and went to New England instead.

As I've said before the mods let Jet fans like junc on here for entertainment purposes...comedic relief for the more serious football fans.

with the banter from the Jets fans that come into our forum and try to cause ****....I would not waste a minute of my time on any other teams forum, never mind a that of a divisional rival....

They come on here, and for the most part spout ****.....and really don't offer anything positive or even worth talking about because they are in no way objective....and they come onto a divisional rivals site and get pissed with us when we tell them where to go???? Theyre complete idiots, the whole lot of them. If I was a mod I would make it known thay they are not welcome here, its for Dolphin fans, go back to gang green or whatever their forum is called....

The Jets are a classless organization, largely because of their coach....Ryan does have some good qualities, don't get me wrong.... but for the most part he's an *******, and the players have bought into that mentality..... all this bounty **** is ridiculous and takes the integrity out of the game...any fan that thinks otherwise is just as bad.....

So I'm finished with responding to threads/posts to these guys, and I think as a whole this forum should be too....this is a place for Fin Fans to talk dolphin football and not have to deal with bull****......

Just my 2 cents

another dolphin fan whining about class posting classless nonsense. You wouldn't go to another teams board but you don't post here either so why do you care?

Stop whining about class please especially w/ all that has gone on in Miami the last decade.

Enjoy the rivalry, it's really heated right now and that's good for the game. if you can't handle debates then stay out and just read them.

another dolphin fan whining about class posting classless nonsense. You wouldn't go to another teams board but you don't post here either so why do you care?

Stop whining about class please especially w/ all that has gone on in Miami the last decade.

Enjoy the rivalry, it's really heated right now and that's good for the game. if you can't handle debates then stay out and just read them.

I've posted here a long time Junc. I've just changed my user name a few times. So before u start making assumptions maybe ask some questions first rather than assume. I've gone back and forth with you over the years, and as usual ur full of ****.
Glad to see you think the classless stuff is nonsense. Shows your true colors. Enjoy the game.

haha Junc(k) is very ornery lately. That's because he's scared.

His subconscious knows what's about to go down !!

Oh come on now, they are not that bad. Besides without the jets fans , the word douchebag would just be bag.

I dont get why you would sign up on another teams forum. I dont have enough time in the day to go to that much trouble to troll other fans.

I dont get why you would sign up on another teams forum. I dont have enough time in the day to go to that much trouble to troll other fans.

I can't understand that either.
Never in a million years would I go to a jests board

Come on Junc you know you are the laughing stock of TGG, you are the biggest homer I've ever seen please go away, or at least tell as how the Jets are going to beat Miami, what's the strategy, something that makes sense where are the Jets superior, but you insult Lane about his English, when the Jets have nothing but Harvard graduates.
Tell us how the Jets will beat Miami.

*posted this in another thread that isn't being read, thought it was relevant to where this convo was going so I thought i'd post it here*

Hey Junc, you should be on the Pats forum arguing the Jests "greatness" with them, but you're not, I wonder why that is? Rex has had since 2009 to build a contending team, when he got his "franchise" QB, but he wasn't able to do that. Rex took a good defense and running game and backed into the playoffs to win a few games. That's the highlight of the "contending" team he has put together. So instead of arguing with the Pats you're arguing with the Dolphins. Who have a 1st year Coaching Staff and a Rookie QB, that is lacking in major weapons on offense. If that doesn't tell you something about your QB, head coach, and team in general you are just truly a non-objective homer that has nothing better to do.

We can compare our team to yours and feel good about it. Why you ask? Well because Philbin has just started building this ship and the ceiling is unknown. Rex has had years and has put together nothing better than a sail boat. With their ceiling, lower than Tebows IQ, established and gone.

Just my 2 cents
Yet you start an entire new thread about how we're not worth responding to. Ok, I guess.

Trash talk is all they have. Let them run their mouths. It only increases the embarrassment of their inevitable failures. It has to be depressing being a jests fan. Show some pity for them.

Back
Top Bottom