Really not sure why we bother......

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Canuck Phin Fan, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Canuck Phin Fan

Canuck Phin Fan Well-Known Member

with the banter from the Jets fans that come into our forum and try to cause ****....I would not waste a minute of my time on any other teams forum, never mind a that of a divisional rival....

They come on here, and for the most part spout ****.....and really don't offer anything positive or even worth talking about because they are in no way objective....and they come onto a divisional rivals site and get pissed with us when we tell them where to go???? Theyre complete idiots, the whole lot of them. If I was a mod I would make it known thay they are not welcome here, its for Dolphin fans, go back to gang green or whatever their forum is called....

The Jets are a classless organization, largely because of their coach....Ryan does have some good qualities, don't get me wrong.... but for the most part he's an *******, and the players have bought into that mentality..... all this bounty **** is ridiculous and takes the integrity out of the game...any fan that thinks otherwise is just as bad.....

So I'm finished with responding to threads/posts to these guys, and I think as a whole this forum should be too....this is a place for Fin Fans to talk dolphin football and not have to deal with bull****......

Just my 2 cents

2. datruth55

datruth55 Starter

True Rex Ryan has taken the Jets to all new low levels of classlessness...they had more class when Rich Kotite was their coach and that wasn't much. It's no wonder Bill Belichick said no thanks and went to New England instead.

As I've said before the mods let Jet fans like junc on here for entertainment purposes...comedic relief for the more serious football fans.

3. nyjunc

nyjunc A True Fan

another dolphin fan whining about class posting classless nonsense. You wouldn't go to another teams board but you don't post here either so why do you care?

Stop whining about class please especially w/ all that has gone on in Miami the last decade.

Enjoy the rivalry, it's really heated right now and that's good for the game. if you can't handle debates then stay out and just read them.

4. Canuck Phin Fan

I've posted here a long time Junc. I've just changed my user name a few times. So before u start making assumptions maybe ask some questions first rather than assume. I've gone back and forth with you over the years, and as usual ur full of ****.
    Glad to see you think the classless stuff is nonsense. Shows your true colors. Enjoy the game.

5. Pinkboy

Pinkboy A True Fan

haha Junc(k) is very ornery lately. That's because he's scared.

His subconscious knows what's about to go down !!

6. Daytona Fin

Daytona Fin Playoffs Moderator Finheaven VIP

Oh come on now, they are not that bad. Besides without the jets fans , the word douchebag would just be bag.

7. uk_dolfan

uk_dolfan Founder of the FH Adam Gase fan club Moderator Finheaven VIP

I dont get why you would sign up on another teams forum. I dont have enough time in the day to go to that much trouble to troll other fans.

8. Canuck Phin Fan

Lol... Very true sir

9. scodoublet

scodoublet Zeroed In Donator

I can't understand that either.
    Never in a million years would I go to a jests board

10. 1972fins

1972fins Well-Known Member

Come on Junc you know you are the laughing stock of TGG, you are the biggest homer I've ever seen please go away, or at least tell as how the Jets are going to beat Miami, what's the strategy, something that makes sense where are the Jets superior, but you insult Lane about his English, when the Jets have nothing but Harvard graduates.
    Tell us how the Jets will beat Miami.

11. finfanaz

finfanaz A True Fan

*posted this in another thread that isn't being read, thought it was relevant to where this convo was going so I thought i'd post it here*

Hey Junc, you should be on the Pats forum arguing the Jests "greatness" with them, but you're not, I wonder why that is? Rex has had since 2009 to build a contending team, when he got his "franchise" QB, but he wasn't able to do that. Rex took a good defense and running game and backed into the playoffs to win a few games. That's the highlight of the "contending" team he has put together. So instead of arguing with the Pats you're arguing with the Dolphins. Who have a 1st year Coaching Staff and a Rookie QB, that is lacking in major weapons on offense. If that doesn't tell you something about your QB, head coach, and team in general you are just truly a non-objective homer that has nothing better to do.

We can compare our team to yours and feel good about it. Why you ask? Well because Philbin has just started building this ship and the ceiling is unknown. Rex has had years and has put together nothing better than a sail boat. With their ceiling, lower than Tebows IQ, established and gone.

12. jetsknicks1

jetsknicks1 Well-Known Member

Yet you start an entire new thread about how we're not worth responding to. Ok, I guess.

13. hal20001963

hal20001963 Well-Known Member

JETS - Just End The Season and/or Just Exit The Stadium, J E T S S U C K!

14. Mogwai

Mogwai Seasoned Veteran

Trash talk is all they have. Let them run their mouths. It only increases the embarrassment of their inevitable failures. It has to be depressing being a jests fan. Show some pity for them.

15. jetsknicks1

jetsknicks1 Well-Known Member

Very original. How long did it take you to come up with those gems?:idk:

16. phins_4_ever

phins_4_ever E22 FH Tailgate Gang Moderator Finheaven VIP

Dam Mogwai. Who is that in your avatar?

17. J. David Wannyheimer

J. David Wannyheimer 5 Years of Posting Excellence. Donator

He's melting down like Fukushima and it is glorious.

18. NBP81

NBP81 Yippi ka yay mother******! Donator

there are some jets fans I can stand when they come here before we play them that do have interesting stuff to post... What I cant stand is the Jets fan that posts here every faking 10 minutes to tell us how they gods and we suck with the same irrelevent bullcrap over and over again. That fan is either incredibly dumb or a genius troll that is having unprecedented success...

19. Mogwai

Mogwai Seasoned Veteran

41435d1284483111-female-reporter-claims-harassment-jets-ines_sainz.jpg

Ines Sainz, the reporter the scumbag jests kept harassing.

20. Fin Fan in Cali

Fin Fan in Cali Joanne Shaw Taylor Super Donator

Bro just ignore the ones that here to start trouble. Talk football with the ones that will talk football. I believe the staff don't want to be sensor to other teams fans who want to talk about the game.

21. greenandwhite80

greenandwhite80 Well-Known Member

I only post when I hear utter nonsense from some posters like this who call us jet fans out for no reason... Did this really need a thread??

22. Fin Fan in Cali

Fin Fan in Cali Joanne Shaw Taylor Super Donator

Bro you can add to the conversation rather than trying to get crap started.

23. jets_fan

jets_fan Active Member

i normally agreed with this sentiment, but I do enjoy to see what the other side says during game week. I live in South Florida and have for almost a decade, so even though they are a rival an i dislike the franchise, i like to see how people view the team.
    But spending extended amount of time unless you have an affinity with the posters is pointless IMHO. No idea why junc has thousands of posts here.

24. jets_fan

jets_fan Active Member

trolls are to be expected during game week. it happens to every fanbase.

IMHO, i hate most jet fans too. Why? Because they overreact to everything and the sky is falling after every incompletion/interception. A lot of fan bases are like that anyways, but it drives me nuts. I love the knowledgeable, objective segment of our fanbase...but like many, it's far and few between.

However, making an infllammatory thread like this solves nothing. Not every jet fan sucks or wants to instigate. The organization isn't classless. Making gross generalizations just makes things worse and makes you sound ignorant.

25. jetstream1066

jetstream1066 Well-Known Member

I agree......I have tried, and will continue to attemt at some good football chat.....doesnt make me a troll because Im not here year round....I visit every opponents board during jet week to gain their perspective.

26. ojmcduffy

ojmcduffy Seasoned Veteran

alot of the problem is the internet has given idiots from all fanbases a voice. Back in the day these idiots would only be heard by the poor guys who were stuck hanging out with them. Now with the internet they can spout their idiocy and spread it around the world in a manner of seconds. Kinda sad really. 10,000 years of evolution and billions of dollars in technology so i can say jets suck to the world...lol

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

whivh they do. I want to make sure i get that in there.

27. jetstream1066

jetstream1066 Well-Known Member

hahahaha...thats pretty funny !!! :brewskis:

28. MadDog 88

MadDog 88 TANNERECTION!!!! Donator

Most of the fans that visit another teams board are stand up guys that love discussing football from different perspectives. Dont confuse that with thread hijackings.

29. J. David Wannyheimer

J. David Wannyheimer 5 Years of Posting Excellence. Donator

BillsFanInPeace is a good guy, as is BleedinGreenInNC. The Houston fans who came over for the week one game were pretty good too, just wanted to talk football for the most part. I'd comment on the Patriots fans, but I refuse to believe that Patriots fans even exist since they certainly didn't before 2001.

But yeah, you can't paint everyone with the same brush.