Really not sure why we bother...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really not sure why we bother......

there are some jets fans I can stand when they come here before we play them that do have interesting stuff to post... What I cant stand is the Jets fan that posts here every faking 10 minutes to tell us how they gods and we suck with the same irrelevent bullcrap over and over again. That fan is either incredibly dumb or a genius troll that is having unprecedented success...

with the banter from the Jets fans that come into our forum and try to cause ****....I would not waste a minute of my time on any other teams forum, never mind a that of a divisional rival....

They come on here, and for the most part spout ****.....and really don't offer anything positive or even worth talking about because they are in no way objective....and they come onto a divisional rivals site and get pissed with us when we tell them where to go???? Theyre complete idiots, the whole lot of them. If I was a mod I would make it known thay they are not welcome here, its for Dolphin fans, go back to gang green or whatever their forum is called....

The Jets are a classless organization, largely because of their coach....Ryan does have some good qualities, don't get me wrong.... but for the most part he's an *******, and the players have bought into that mentality..... all this bounty **** is ridiculous and takes the integrity out of the game...any fan that thinks otherwise is just as bad.....

So I'm finished with responding to threads/posts to these guys, and I think as a whole this forum should be too....this is a place for Fin Fans to talk dolphin football and not have to deal with bull****......

Just my 2 cents
Bro just ignore the ones that here to start trouble. Talk football with the ones that will talk football. I believe the staff don't want to be sensor to other teams fans who want to talk about the game.

I only post when I hear utter nonsense from some posters like this who call us jet fans out for no reason... Did this really need a thread??

I dont get why you would sign up on another teams forum. I dont have enough time in the day to go to that much trouble to troll other fans.

i normally agreed with this sentiment, but I do enjoy to see what the other side says during game week. I live in South Florida and have for almost a decade, so even though they are a rival an i dislike the franchise, i like to see how people view the team.
But spending extended amount of time unless you have an affinity with the posters is pointless IMHO. No idea why junc has thousands of posts here.

with the banter from the Jets fans that come into our forum and try to cause ****....I would not waste a minute of my time on any other teams forum, never mind a that of a divisional rival....

They come on here, and for the most part spout ****.....and really don't offer anything positive or even worth talking about because they are in no way objective....and they come onto a divisional rivals site and get pissed with us when we tell them where to go???? Theyre complete idiots, the whole lot of them. If I was a mod I would make it known thay they are not welcome here, its for Dolphin fans, go back to gang green or whatever their forum is called....

The Jets are a classless organization, largely because of their coach....Ryan does have some good qualities, don't get me wrong.... but for the most part he's an *******, and the players have bought into that mentality..... all this bounty **** is ridiculous and takes the integrity out of the game...any fan that thinks otherwise is just as bad.....

So I'm finished with responding to threads/posts to these guys, and I think as a whole this forum should be too....this is a place for Fin Fans to talk dolphin football and not have to deal with bull****......

Just my 2 cents

trolls are to be expected during game week. it happens to every fanbase.

IMHO, i hate most jet fans too. Why? Because they overreact to everything and the sky is falling after every incompletion/interception. A lot of fan bases are like that anyways, but it drives me nuts. I love the knowledgeable, objective segment of our fanbase...but like many, it's far and few between.

However, making an infllammatory thread like this solves nothing. Not every jet fan sucks or wants to instigate. The organization isn't classless. Making gross generalizations just makes things worse and makes you sound ignorant.

trolls are to be expected during game week. it happens to every fanbase.

IMHO, i hate most jet fans too. Why? Because they overreact to everything and the sky is falling after every incompletion/interception. A lot of fan bases are like that anyways, but it drives me nuts. I love the knowledgeable, objective segment of our fanbase...but like many, it's far and few between.

However, making an infllammatory thread like this solves nothing. Not every jet fan sucks or wants to instigate. The organization isn't classless. Making gross generalizations just makes things worse and makes you sound ignorant.
I agree......I have tried, and will continue to attemt at some good football chat.....doesnt make me a troll because Im not here year round....I visit every opponents board during jet week to gain their perspective.

alot of the problem is the internet has given idiots from all fanbases a voice. Back in the day these idiots would only be heard by the poor guys who were stuck hanging out with them. Now with the internet they can spout their idiocy and spread it around the world in a manner of seconds. Kinda sad really. 10,000 years of evolution and billions of dollars in technology so i can say jets suck to the world...lol

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

whivh they do. I want to make sure i get that in there.

alot of the problem is the internet has given idiots from all fanbases a voice. Back in the day these idiots would only be heard by the poor guys who were stuck hanging out with them. Now with the internet they can spout their idiocy and spread it around the world in a manner of seconds. Kinda sad really. 10,000 years of evolution and billions of dollars in technology so i can say jets suck to the world...lol

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

whivh they do. I want to make sure i get that in there.

hahahaha...thats pretty funny !!! :brewskis:

Most of the fans that visit another teams board are stand up guys that love discussing football from different perspectives. Dont confuse that with thread hijackings.

Most of the fans that visit another teams board are stand up guys that love discussing football from different perspectives. Dont confuse that with thread hijackings.

BillsFanInPeace is a good guy, as is BleedinGreenInNC. The Houston fans who came over for the week one game were pretty good too, just wanted to talk football for the most part. I'd comment on the Patriots fans, but I refuse to believe that Patriots fans even exist since they certainly didn't before 2001.

But yeah, you can't paint everyone with the same brush.

Back
Top Bottom