Refs are blind to Pat penalties! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Refs are blind to Pat penalties!

Czonkafan

Active Roster
Reaction score
How many penalties can they commit before the refs throw a flag? Pass interference multiple tie, tripping Andrew Luck. Unreal.

Penalties thus far...
Colts 2-32
Pats 3-25

OMG! It's such an obvious conspiracy! ...or not.

The pi call on the colts gave the pats 4 points then blatant pi on the pats goes uncalled

Dude I live in new england it amazes me how often the pats get the calls

Its my own fault for watching this crap its basically wrestling

That is exactly what you will be doing next week. :lol:

Well according to many here the Pats were done and this was the dolphins time to take the division. So if you predictions are as accurate
as what I've seen here this season the Pats will be fine.

Who would have thought they would be going to the AFCC after losing all the starters that have gone down this season?

Win or lose NE has accomplished more with less than any other team in the NFL this season.
The AFCC game with half a team of backups...remember that next season when you write them off as done once again! :3w:

Well according to many here the Pats were done and this was the dolphins time to take the division. So if you predictions are as accurate

Who would have thought they would be going to the AFCC after losing all the starters that have gone down this season?

Win or lose NE has accomplished more with less than any other team in the NFL this season.
The AFCC game with half a team of backups...remember that next season when you write them off as done once again! :3w:

Not sure if "less" counts when the officials are in your pocket more often than not.

Not sure if "less" counts when the officials are in your pocket more often than not.
:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

same old crying I see

Officiating sucked thru out the league this season....I watched Seattle's DB mug the Saints receivers all game with out a call
and The dolphins got there share of ref gimmies this season too. In the end it all comes out in the wash.....I guess for some its easier to just blame everything on the officials.

Spygate was about more than just taping the other team. Belichick clearly has dirt on the officials too.

I guess my predictions are a little more accurate than the many here you are referring to. :boohoo:
Based on all the wide open deep misses Brady had today, maybe the Dolphins do have a younger version of Brady on the team. Lol!!

Congrats on another title game loss! Remember still no Super Bowl wins since spygate. :3w:

Back
Top Bottom