Refs are blind to Pat penalties! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Refs are blind to Pat penalties!

I'm a lifelong New England native, that just happens to be a dolphin fan since 1970, and I've been saying this about New England since they started their winning ways. It's been no mystery to me. Since Kraft decided not to move his team to Hartford Connecticut this kind of stuff has been happening. Coincidence?

Spygate was about more than just taping the other team. Belichick clearly has dirt on the officials too.

I'm a lifelong New England native, that just happens to be a dolphin fan since 1970, and I've been saying this about New England since they started their winning ways. It's been no mystery to me. Since Kraft decided not to move his team to Hartford Connecticut this kind of stuff has been happening. Coincidence?

see my avatar. A must read for every NFL fan.

I guess my predictions are a little more accurate than the many here you are referring to. :boohoo:
Based on all the wide open deep misses Brady had today, maybe the Dolphins do have a younger version of Brady on the team. Lol!!

Congrats on another title game loss! Remember still no Super Bowl wins since spygate. :3w:

I never expected them to go as deep as they did in the playoff with all the injuries the team suffered this season but its still nice to know the pats can easily win the east and make it to the AFCC game with a half a team of starters on IR.
No regrets about my pats this year.

I never expected them to go as deep as they did in the playoff with all the injuries the team suffered this season but its still nice to know the pats can easily win the east and make it to the AFCC game with a half a team of starters on IR.
No regrets about my pats this year.

In all seriousness, how much longer you think Brady and Belichick can keep doing this? To me I look at them and don't see the fire I used to see from even five years ago.

In all seriousness, how much longer you think Brady and Belichick can keep doing this? To me I look at them and don't see the fire I used to see from even five years ago.

I see the fire, if they didn't have it this team would have been nowhere near a title game. For Brady to take that collection of talent to a title game was miraculous.

Back
Top Bottom