Reggie Wayne re-signing a three-year deal with Colts. Agreement reached. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Wayne re-signing a three-year deal with Colts. Agreement reached.

EFFIN HILARIOUS NEWS! Bubbles are busting all about Finland!

I guess at some point people will realize Flynn has been the target since day one. Oh how the sad will be mad once he's signed.

Not me. Miami Packers in full effect!

Wow, NFL Network just said that Reggie Wayne's contract offer wasn't all that big. $17.5 million over 3 years. $5.83 million a year. I guess Reggie Wayne likes Indy and didn't want to move.

good luck with that.rebuilding in year 5 isnt something long time fans who have been waiting for this team to return to greatness for who knows how long now.w'ere turning into the browns overnite.

lol. well, here's to mediocrity again. There's no incentive for Manning to join now is there? draft a wide-receiver?

Worth it.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Year 5 and still rebuilding. Laughing stock of the league.

You expect anything different man, it's like the girlfriend you love that keeps cheating on you but you never get rid of her because you love her so much so you stick with her and hope everything turns around. That's Miami..
Garbage in, garbage out.

No back to watching the free agent wire to wait for another round of exciting free agent oline pickups, backup rb's, and a draft full of defensive ends.:lol:

Just get Mike Wallace from the Steelers. He's a proven receiver. Rookie receivers can be "hit or miss" and often take a few years to get good.

lol. well, here's to mediocrity again. There's no incentive for Manning to join now is there? draft a wide-receiver?

With the way things are going right now, mediocrity would be an improvement.

Whats up with all the Adds?

Like things weren't bad enough for Dolphin fans.

I think the Fins are better off without Manning, and 2-3rd rounders gets you into the second round, where you ought to be able to find a decent WR with out all the drama that seems to follow Marshal.

So there is that.

Back
Top Bottom