Reggie Wayne re-signing a three-year deal with Colts. Agreement reached. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Wayne re-signing a three-year deal with Colts. Agreement reached.

Reggie Wayne used the Dolphins as leverage on the Michael Irvin radio show. lol

Hope you all enjoyed those 6 wins.

This sums up today perfectly.
GirlfriendFailImages-1.jpg

I suspect Manning would prefer Blackmon to Marshall anyway, and if he hinted as much in conversations with our FO that might be all it would take for us to make a move on draft day.

Throw in a RT in FA to sweeten the pot.

Not losing my mind over Manning at any rate, just saying we don't know the big picture yet so let's see how it shakes out.

Why is anyone surprised at what is going on? Obviously Miami is going to trade for a player or make some moves in the draft. If this isn't a rebuilding year I don't know what is.

There's no way Manning goes to Miami now. It's disheartening to lose Marshall and the potential signing of Wayne. I feel pretty unexcited for the upcoming season already

Getting Wallace from the Steelers would be awesome. They say he is as good as Reggie Wayne and a good bit younger. He would entice Peyton to Miami I bet.

To sign Wallace we would have to give up the number 8 overall pick in this years draft. There is no1 available to us now that is anywhere near the on field player Marshall is.

Wow I was pissed about the Marshall trade when I thought it was the prelude to signing Manning, Wayne, and Clark. Now........ Well now I am just in disbelief. Now no matter who you bring in to play QB there will be no no1 receiver for them to throw to. Today has just completely left me grasping for any kind of understanding of how someone could actually botch this so badly.

Now that we gave up our best weapon, and Peyton's preferred running mate is gone I will truly be pissed beyond belief if we sign Peyton to throw to the sad gang of misfit toys we call our WRs.

Why is anyone surprised at what is going on? Obviously Miami is going to trade for a player or make some moves in the draft. If this isn't a rebuilding year I don't know what is.

What team that's been 20-28 rebuilds? You only rebuild if you were once great but got old.

You're giving up the #8 overall pick if you sign Mike Wallace.

Worth it.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Year 5 and still rebuilding. Laughing stock of the league.

Yeah I just don't get this move. If they let Peyton talk them into releasing our #1 WR without having him signed on board then our FO is really stupid and gullible.

Back
Top Bottom