Reggie Wayne re-signing a three-year deal with Colts. Agreement reached. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Wayne re-signing a three-year deal with Colts. Agreement reached.

I'm starting to think this joke of a franchise is going to bring in Tebow. Really blast us in the balls.

He was never an option for the Fins only GM's on this forum.

We should have sucked for Luck.

No one remembers last season...

And at this pace the Colts will have a better 2012 than us...LOL...

And they have another franchise QB.

So much for luring Manning with a Wayne package. Thought that would have been our advantage given Wayne was a Miami guy. Really starting to concern me given we gave away our only true receiving threat.

Anyone still think Manning is going to want to join a team with no WRs?

LOL at this point you have to just laugh. Someone really has it in for this joke of a franchise...

Who the hell is going to fill the shoes of Brandon Marshall now? I thought Reggie Wayne would want to come back home to Miami. The Colts must have offered him a boatload of money. The Dolphins just couldn't afford both Peyton AND Reggie Wayne? Who knows.

We should have sucked for Luck.

No one remembers last season...

And at this pace the Colts will have a better 2012 than us...LOL...

And they have another franchise QB.

Quit being a h8r. I will remember those 6 wins against the Jets, Bills, Chiefs, Redskins, etc, for the rest of my life. Proudest moment as a dolfan.

Wow, just wow, first day of free agency and we've ****ed this team and set them back at least 5 years. Only the Miami Dolphins could do that in mere hours.

So much for luring Manning with a Wayne package. Thought that would have been our advantage given Wayne was a Miami guy. Really starting to concern me given we gave away our only true receiving threat.

Only place I heard that was this forum.....never once from the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom