Regular Season Standings 2013-14 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Regular Season Standings 2013-14

1. Miami
2. Dolphins
3. Bills
4. Jets

HomerNEWMIApng-1.jpg

Last time we had above average QB play, we went 10-6 (Pennington).

I expect Tannehill to be above average at worst, game changer at best. My gut tells me 11-5. The schedule argument is meaningless, because even if we assume the teams we play are as good as they were last year, beating them still has more to do with match ups than anything else.

The Pats are going to be legit as long as they have Brady, guaranteed playoffs at least. I don't see them being division leading elite without a good enough supporting cast.

11-5

1. Dolphins
2. Patriots
3. Bills
14. Jets

1) Pats
2) Dolphins
3) Bills
4) Jets

Dolphins will end up 7-9. At the end of the season, it will be clear our rookies need another season to develop and we need some more receiving weapons.

Meanwhile, the Jets will be in full blown meltdown mode and various players will be bitching to the media. Some even letting reporters use their names. Santonio Holmes will be one of those.
so basically we will have a replay of last season? if we make all those moves and don't win anymore games heads are gonna roll, let's hope ur wrong. My bet would be a surprising 10-6, tied with the pats, but they get the tiebreaker. next bills at 6-10, then jets at 4-12, with an 0-6 AFC east record.

I expect Tannehill to be above average at worst, game changer at best. My gut tells me 11-5. The schedule argument is meaningless, because even if we assume the teams we play are as good as they were last year, beating them still has more to do with match ups than anything else.

The Pats are going to be legit as long as they have Brady, guaranteed playoffs at least. I don't see them being division leading elite without a good enough supporting cast.

11-5

1. Dolphins
2. Patriots
3. Bills
14. Jets

Above average at worst? Are you kidding me? At worst, Ryan Tannehill is a bust just like any other young QB. He has a long way to go before we can call him a sure thing.

Two quick things:

1) We went 11-5 that year
2) Brady was out that year

Not to be negative because I loved that season, but the Pats had the same record as us without their best player/hall of fame QB. We have yet to come close to edging them out of the division lead when he's healthy

7-9 really? I'll take that bet any day.

8-8 I hope is low-balling it to save face.

9-7 or 10-6 is probable

11-5 is high-balling

Anything better is a pipe-dream!

Back
Top Bottom