Relax the worst Qb in Dolphins history is not Chad Henne....its this guy

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Phinstrodamus, Sep 11, 2010.

Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
  1. Phinstrodamus

Phinstrodamus 4 centuries dolfans have turned2 one man

2. CalDolFan10x14

CalDolFan10x14 Your QB for the next 10 years. Finheaven VIP Donator

Although I wouldn't disagree, some of the first Dolphans might say **** Wood and newer Dolphans might go with Gus Frerotte, Joey Harrington, and/or John Beck (especially some on this board! :lol). Ray Lucas, though, was a former Jet and works with the Jets now...so yeah, he has a lot going for in as far as worst Dolphins QBs ever.

I'm just glad we are set at QB now, considering the run of QBs we've had since Dan last laced up his boots. Hopefully, Henne will work his way into the top 3 of greatest Dolphins QBs of all time.

3. Wildbill3

Wildbill3 Misery Loves Company Administrator Finheaven VIP

i still think ray lucas was a double agent sent from the jets to screw up our season. i mean no qb could go from the way I saw him play for the jets to how he played for the dolphins w/o screwing up on purpose.

4. Cloudy

Cloudy MustNotSleep-MustWarnOthers

Don't think anyone out there is saying that Chad Henne is the worst Dolphins QB in history.

5. Phinstrodamus

Phinstrodamus 4 centuries dolfans have turned2 one man

Yeah my bad, this tread isnt about Henne. Although lately he has been getting alot of criticism.

6. CedarPhin

CedarPhin Finheaven Hall of Shame

That game Lucas played against Buffalo was one of the worst games I've ever seen any NFL QB play.

7. Cobra84

Cobra84 Scout Team

He wasn't that bad. He actually had more good games than bad.

Must have missed Sanchez's game against Buffalo last year. Anyone but a first round rookie would have been cut immediately following the game.

8. j-off-her-doll

j-off-her-doll FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

R. Lucas was so bad that I actually started to feel sorry for him - like really sorry. And, that Buffalo game still stands as the worst game I've ever seen any QB play - especially when you consider how dominate Ricky was on the ground.

9. Sirspud

Sirspud Pro Bowler

Wow, that's really unfortunate. I completely hated the guy for practically ruining that 2002 season, but he seemed like a decent enough guy (in fact, he seemed too decent, nice, and sensitive to be playing QB) and it's horrible to hear about a guy in serious pain.

10. FINMAN13

FINMAN13 Starter

I hope he finds a way to get rid of his pains. Hate to read that any player is having to do this after his playing time is done. The NFL and NFLPA had better start taking better care of ANY player that has injuries from the game. We love the game b/c is it 100% on almost every play (Well, maybe not when some divas are taking plays off..lol). That adds up to a lot of injuries after the game.

#$@# the NFL and NFLPA if they strike over more money. I want to read that the are working the NEW MONEY segments to help cover bills for players after the game. If they strike and it is about greed, which I am 99.9% sure it would be that...then #$@! them. I will buy knockoffs and DL my games instead of buying authentic jerseys and $350 NFL tickets from Direct TV. I cannot stop watching when it comes back, but I sure in the hell could easily stop paying for overpriced merchandise. ;)

11. Phinastotle

Phinastotle Well-Known Member

Nawww, it's definitely Dan Marino...J/K :)

12. Phinastotle

Phinastotle Well-Known Member

I think either Joey Harrington or Ray Pukas

13. MP-Omnis

MP-Omnis Larry King, Antique Bandwagon

Poor guy though. Hope his neck gets sorted out.

14. Canadianfishfan

Canadianfishfan FinHeavean VIP

What a sad story this. Another NFL player dealing with post career injuries.

As far as bad QBs go.. whata big list,,, Lucas, Lemon, Harrington, Culpepper, Frerotte, Feeley.

A decade of mediocrity.. and thats being generous. It got so bad I actually wished we had Feidler back.

15. miabrown23

miabrown23 Seasoned Veteran

You've got it wrong. The players arnt striking their being locked out there's a big difference

16. thejetssuck

thejetssuck Seasoned Veteran

Pat White gets my vote.

17. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero Donator

Gus frerotte?..what's the matter with you? How you can name gus frerotte ahead..who passed for almost 3000 yards and took us to 9-7, over dumbte or cleo lime? IMO the worst was dumbte, even moreso thst spray mucus

18. DolfanISS

DolfanISS Perennial All-Pro

Agreed! Gus Frerrotte is 100 times better than Harrington. Not that Frerrotte was that great, but Harrington sucked ***. I hated watching that guy probably even more than the others. We led the league in passing attempts of 35+ yards in the air under Frerrotte. That was at least fun to watch.

19. FORMER FIN1

FORMER FIN1 Starter

None were as bad as JP LOSERMAN>>>>>>>>Buck Fluffalo and their fatass cheerleaders too.

20. Retnuhrace

Retnuhrace Seasoned Veteran

You've got to remember... Frerotte led us to a surprise 9-7 record in Saban's first year. Harrington, didn't he lead us to something like 6 straight wins the following year? Cleo Lemon, I thought did ok for the team he had around him. So I think that unfortunately leaves Culpepper, Feeley, Lucas, Trent Green, John Beck... Culpepper and Trent Green had injury problems, so we really didn't get to see what they could do healthy. Feeley was the starter for way too long, although that game-winner to Darius Thompson against the Pats on MNF gives him a place in my heart. Lucas and Beck... they were just god awful. I would say they are tied for the worst QB in our history.