Relax the worst Qb in Dolphins history is not Chad Henne....its this guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Relax the worst Qb in Dolphins history is not Chad Henne....its this guy

Although I wouldn't disagree, some of the first Dolphans might say Dick Wood and newer Dolphans might go with Gus Frerotte, Joey Harrington, and/or John Beck (especially some on this board! :lol). Ray Lucas, though, was a former Jet and works with the Jets now...so yeah, he has a lot going for in as far as worst Dolphins QBs ever.

I'm just glad we are set at QB now, considering the run of QBs we've had since Dan last laced up his boots. Hopefully, Henne will work his way into the top 3 of greatest Dolphins QBs of all time.

i still think ray lucas was a double agent sent from the jets to screw up our season. i mean no qb could go from the way I saw him play for the jets to how he played for the dolphins w/o screwing up on purpose.

Don't think anyone out there is saying that Chad Henne is the worst Dolphins QB in history.

That game Lucas played against Buffalo was one of the worst games I've ever seen any NFL QB play.

He wasn't that bad. He actually had more good games than bad.

That game Lucas played against Buffalo was one of the worst games I've ever seen any NFL QB play.
Must have missed Sanchez's game against Buffalo last year. Anyone but a first round rookie would have been cut immediately following the game.

R. Lucas was so bad that I actually started to feel sorry for him - like really sorry. And, that Buffalo game still stands as the worst game I've ever seen any QB play - especially when you consider how dominate Ricky was on the ground.

Wow, that's really unfortunate. I completely hated the guy for practically ruining that 2002 season, but he seemed like a decent enough guy (in fact, he seemed too decent, nice, and sensitive to be playing QB) and it's horrible to hear about a guy in serious pain.

I hope he finds a way to get rid of his pains. Hate to read that any player is having to do this after his playing time is done. The NFL and NFLPA had better start taking better care of ANY player that has injuries from the game. We love the game b/c is it 100% on almost every play (Well, maybe not when some divas are taking plays off..lol). That adds up to a lot of injuries after the game.

#$@# the NFL and NFLPA if they strike over more money. I want to read that the are working the NEW MONEY segments to help cover bills for players after the game. If they strike and it is about greed, which I am 99.9% sure it would be that...then #$@! them. I will buy knockoffs and DL my games instead of buying authentic jerseys and $350 NFL tickets from Direct TV. I cannot stop watching when it comes back, but I sure in the hell could easily stop paying for overpriced merchandise. ;)

Poor guy though. Hope his neck gets sorted out.

What a sad story this. Another NFL player dealing with post career injuries.

As far as bad QBs go.. whata big list,,, Lucas, Lemon, Harrington, Culpepper, Frerotte, Feeley.

A decade of mediocrity.. and thats being generous. It got so bad I actually wished we had Feidler back.

You've got it wrong. The players arnt striking their being locked out there's a big difference

Back
Top Bottom