Relax the worst Qb in Dolphins history is not Chad Henne....its this guy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Relax the worst Qb in Dolphins history is not Chad Henne....its this guy

Although I wouldn't disagree, some of the first Dolphans might say Dick Wood and newer Dolphans might go with Gus Frerotte, Joey Harrington, and/or John Beck (especially some on this board! :lol). Ray Lucas, though, was a former Jet and works with the Jets now...so yeah, he has a lot going for in as far as worst Dolphins QBs ever.

I'm just glad we are set at QB now, considering the run of QBs we've had since Dan last laced up his boots. Hopefully, Henne will work his way into the top 3 of greatest Dolphins QBs of all time.

Gus frerotte?..what's the matter with you? How you can name gus frerotte ahead..who passed for almost 3000 yards and took us to 9-7, over dumbte or cleo lime? IMO the worst was dumbte, even moreso thst spray mucus

Gus frerotte?..what's the matter with you? How you can name gus frerotte ahead..who passed for almost 3000 yards and took us to 9-7, over dumbte or cleo lime? IMO the worst was dumbte, even moreso thst spray mucus

Agreed! Gus Frerrotte is 100 times better than Harrington. Not that Frerrotte was that great, but Harrington sucked ***. I hated watching that guy probably even more than the others. We led the league in passing attempts of 35+ yards in the air under Frerrotte. That was at least fun to watch.

You've got to remember... Frerotte led us to a surprise 9-7 record in Saban's first year. Harrington, didn't he lead us to something like 6 straight wins the following year? Cleo Lemon, I thought did ok for the team he had around him. So I think that unfortunately leaves Culpepper, Feeley, Lucas, Trent Green, John Beck... Culpepper and Trent Green had injury problems, so we really didn't get to see what they could do healthy. Feeley was the starter for way too long, although that game-winner to Darius Thompson against the Pats on MNF gives him a place in my heart. Lucas and Beck... they were just god awful. I would say they are tied for the worst QB in our history.

Back
Top Bottom