Remember, Kiko Alonso is getting paid millions of dollars... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember, Kiko Alonso is getting paid millions of dollars...

I'm willing to cut him and just take the dead cap. He has zero value as a football player. Contributes absolutely nothing on a consistent basis. By far the worst starting player I've ever seen at any position. He's awful.

That S we signed in FA from the Raiders would be running neck and neck with him.

it was so glaringly obvious he is a target on defense in the passing game

Lmao he is an above average lb. He was a legit playmaker last year so maybe he should move back to mlb. I’d be interested where he ranks in the pff rankings
I'm laughing too, he's above average lb? A legit playmaker last year? why cause he fluked 1 or 2 games last year? Kiko Alonso is the worse player on the Dolphins squad hands down, and sadly.....he's a starter with a big contract.

Kiko needs to be a backup. Draft some speed at the linebacker position. He has some but not enough.

That wasn’t a Kiko problem yesterday

That was a every other lb stunk up the joint problem.

I'm laughing too, he's above average lb? A legit playmaker last year? why cause he fluked 1 or 2 games last year? Kiko Alonso is the worse player on the Dolphins squad hands down, and sadly.....he's a starter with a big contract.
I think we all make the assumption that fans commenting here watch the games. Even the most casual fin fan would notice how horrible Alonso has played especially in pass coverage.

The guy tries his heart out, but he just appears to be football-stupid. The main problem with him is he goes 100MPH at the worst possible angle almost every snap. If he were more patient and had a feel for his position, he has the physical attributes to be fine, but you can't fix his problem IMO. How many times do you see him going out of control and burying himself 3 yards behind the play? Same thing on his delayed blitz's.. he is going full throttle, which disallows any kind of adjustment move and he always ends up getting sent into a summersault by a 5'9 RB because he runs in a straight, uneducated line. I'm beyond frustrated watching him.

Yeah... I don’t agree.

Back
Top Bottom