Remember, Kiko Alonso is getting paid millions of dollars... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember, Kiko Alonso is getting paid millions of dollars...

Wake is done as a starter as well. Extremely inconsistent. Should be a situational pass rusher and nothing more next season.

I’m finally done w Kiko. He’s had too many games like this one this year. Cut him.

I'm willing to cut him and just take the dead cap. He has zero value as a football player. Contributes absolutely nothing on a consistent basis. By far the worst starting player I've ever seen at any position. He's awful.

I'm willing to cut him and just take the dead cap. He has zero value as a football player. Contributes absolutely nothing on a consistent basis. By far the worst starting player I've ever seen at any position. He's awful.

Completely agree but I actually think when he wants to play he can. He got the money and quit.

I think Kiko is better suited for mlb. He’s been awful this year but I still like him as a player.
What exactly do you like about him? Kiko does nothing well or even adequate on the football field, Kiko cannot play football.

And yet we're stuck with his contract. Once again we're going into the off season in need of 3 new starting LB's

Ozzy rules!!

We draft 3 new lbs and he's going to be one expensive backup.

Wouldn't mind seeing a major upgrade to Kiko. With his contract however, I doubt we will see him replaced until 2019. Hopefully the light comes on for Anthony and McMillian comes back 100% while living up to expectations.

We draft 3 new lbs and he's going to be one expensive backup.
So would you rather start him over a player that might do better just because that player would cost less?

Ozzy rules!!

We have so many issues on this team, the roster needs an overhauled by an overhauled FO.

I find it odd that many specifically fixate on Kiko. I didn't like the extension but he is far from our worst player and he wasnt even the worst extension last offseason

So would you rather start him over a player that might do better just because that player would cost less?

Ozzy rules!!
Absolutely not......my point was that any lb we draft will be better than him and yes I would draft 3. I would take the cap hit just to never see him in a Dolphins uniform again.

What exactly do you like about him? Kiko does nothing well or even adequate on the football field, Kiko cannot play football.
Lmao he is an above average lb. He was a legit playmaker last year so maybe he should move back to mlb. I’d be interested where he ranks in the pff rankings

Back
Top Bottom