Remember, Kiko Alonso is getting paid millions of dollars... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember, Kiko Alonso is getting paid millions of dollars...

last night in pre game the reporter said that branches contract is 3 years and $58 mil.

3/8/2017: Signed a three-year, $24 million contract. The deal contains $16.8 million guaranteed -- a $6 million signing bonus and Branch's 2017 and 2018 base salaries. Branch is eligible for annual $100,000 workout bonuses. 2017: $2.9 million, 2018: $7.9 million, 2019: $6.9 million, 2020: Free Agent

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7532/andre-branch

Kiko's always had tackling problems. He's got good mobility, but he misses plays when he shouldn't. Average LB. If the team has the option to upgrade the position in FA they should, but its not worth wasting a high round draft pick to oust Kiko.

Kiko's always had tackling problems. He's got good mobility, but he misses plays when he shouldn't. Average LB. If the team has the option to upgrade the position in FA they should, but its not worth wasting a high round draft pick to oust Kiko.

Probably why he was on his 3rd team in his first 4 years. And I'd go LB early if I thought I could trade Kiko, but no one wants to take on that contract.

Probably why he was on his 3rd team in his first 4 years. And I'd go LB early if I thought I could trade Kiko, but no one wants to take on that contract.

I'm going LBer early regardless. We need to draft a LBer that is a stud in coverage once and for all.

Worst starter on a bad team.

We were complaining about the "help" he had at LB last season. Perhaps he was just as bad as that atrocious group.

Wasn’t a big fan of sons of Shula but boy did he nail this one. Kiko is horrendous out there. There are no visible positives in his game. Terrible instincts. Terrible coverage skills. Terrible at the poa. It’s hard to believe we have so much money tied up in him. His contract is a fireable offense.

This team loves overpaying for average players because they can't identify young talent during the draft process. For a team that has spent almost up to the cap ceiling they don't have much high end talent to show for it. The Dolphins have to be one of the highest paid least talented teams in the league.

Kiko carries a minus grade for the year currently. Minus grades for mike hull also. Average grade for Timmons and Allen.

Allen’s lack of instincts at mike yesterday resulted in a play speed that lacked range

Average grade with Allen is at strong side

No plus grade lb for the year to date

Only other minus grades on the d Andre Branch Michael Thomas and Bobby McCain

Tanks technique is still very much a work in progress.

TJ McDonald and Reshad Jones average same for Nate Allen prior to injury

Only plus grades on o to date the 3 WRs...

Although I’ve been pretty happy with Davis right tackle work to date. It’s still early to crown it. Athlete looks damn good

Only other minus grades on the d Andre Branch Michael Thomas and Bobby McCain

Tanks technique is still very much a work in progress.

TJ McDonald and Reshad Jones average same for Nate Allen prior to injury

McCain has a minus grade every game, the Fins should of drafted Budda Baker for their FS and Slot needs, he just had the Highest grade for the season for any NFL player;
S Budda Baker, Arizona Cardinals, 99.7 overall grade

Back
Top Bottom