Remember, Kiko Alonso is getting paid millions of dollars... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember, Kiko Alonso is getting paid millions of dollars...

He was terrible tonight.

None of the lbs played worth a damn.

Bobby McCain sucks too.

D quit in the second half

Watching that qb play I can’t say I blame them

No excuses for the defense to quit. Not even after Cutler's horrible INT.

These guys are professionals getting paid millions. What they did today was embarrassing.

Well at least he's equally as bad against the pass as he is against the run.

When he's off ... he's off. He's been the worst defender on the field a few times. It's not like we could've waited to sign him ... with another cheap year available ... and another season of evaluating if he's necessary ...
I agree w these. He can make plays in games and for that reason I don't bash him but yeah, when he's bad he's real bad. And the extension was just dumb no matter how you look at it.

He was a mistake last year and is living off the one huge play made against Rivers.

There is not a (now) starting LB that needs to be on this team next year.

i would like to take this moment to eat crow..... i will go sit in a dark corner now

Kiko looked like a double amputee, with a bad pair of prosthetic legs every time he tried to tackle McCaffrey.

when is the last time a Dolphin player made a huge play to change the game? Last night keuchly and McCaffery looked like world beaters most of the night. I thought TJ looked the part for his first game back, hard hitter, focused but we'll waste him with that awful scheme.

Still a **** trade. Still some hope for Tunsil, I guess.

Dude, just give it up. The trade was awful the second it happened. It will take Maxwell (check) and Alonso (next up) to be released and Tunsil to unceremoniously retire after the season before some come around. But we got 3 starters! Derp derp derp

We are proactive in signing mediocre players like Kiko to extensions, but not the case with our actual good players like O.Vernon or Landry lol.

This franchise will forever suck. Thank god Mark Richt has my Canes on the right path. I can pay less attention to this crap lol.

Back
Top Bottom