Reminds me of 2008 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reminds me of 2008

The main difference the QB is the future not a fill in. And Philbin has the team playing NFL football, and not using a gimmick (wildcat).

Just get to 3-3 at the BYE and its a brand new season.

This year reminds me off the Cam Cameron crap all over again

This year reminds me off the Cam Cameron crap all over again

Holy shoot, I looked at your last 20 posts.. all you do is whine about everything. Are u sure you root for the Fins or just using FH to vent the frustration you collect in real life? :idk:

1 Game at a Time. Can we win this Cincy game before we talk playoffs?

This team does not have an easy schedule. Right now our SOS is tied for 5th strongest in the NFL and that's with everyone in our division at .500 and the real reason we surprised everyone that year was because of the wildcat...a gimmick play that no longer works. What Philbin is doing is laying the foundation for good, solid football...no trick plays needed.
This. 100% agree. This is more exciting than 08 in many ways.

This team does not have an easy schedule. Right now our SOS is tied for 5th strongest in the NFL and that's with everyone in our division at .500 and the real reason we surprised everyone that year was because of the wildcat...a gimmick play that no longer works. What Philbin is doing is laying the foundation for good, solid football...no trick plays needed.

This early in the season, the sample size is so small that every team that has won against us has their SOS skewed because they faced us. We're not devoid of talent, but we're pretty bad at winning right now, and we've let two teams walk away with wins that should not have.

I do think that like 2008 we could turn things around, but let's not even act like our strength of schedule is anything to write home about.

Holy shoot, I looked at your last 20 posts.. all you do is whine about everything. Are u sure you root for the Fins or just using FH to vent the frustration you collect in real life? :idk:
It amazes me some of the people posting here. Do we have holes to fill, sure. Is Tannehill going to make rookie mistakes, sure. But the future looks brighter than any year in recent memory. How can you even compare what philbin and staff has done with the team to "Fail Forward Fast"?

The phins are more talented now than they were in 08, at least defensively.

Back
Top Bottom