REPORT: Dolphins Willing to Trade 22nd Pick in 2017 NFL Draft to Acquire More Picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

REPORT: Dolphins Willing to Trade 22nd Pick in 2017 NFL Draft to Acquire More Picks

We're usually in the just-out-of-reach-of-the-top-prospects range. I feel like this year we're going to be able to get a good one, or trade back, still get a good one and pick up another pick as well.

I hope it's to start some chess game to help us with our checker game. Wait until draft day when the offers could have gotten desperate enough for a GM to give you a Carroo blunder.
So-Stupid.gif

That said...I had a feeling we were very willing to trade back. I just didn't want the GM to confirm it to the world.

Cleveland...gimme #33, #52, & #65 for #22 & #178.

The cat's out the bag now...we're desperate for picks to heal the wounds from last season's draft debacle.

**** it why not? Create some options for ourselves. Honestly not even made about the Carroo trade, he's going to be a good receiver and we have so many weapons on O now for once.

Like a poster above said, like 4 teams could want a qB in that spot, force the demand here and make them have to consider it.

I think the Dolphins are in a great spot right before the giants who are at least interested in Patrick Mahomes II. Teams like the Browns, Texans, Steelers may think they have ro move up to 22 to gwt him before the Giants do.

I say the Giants are in the trade back market. They want a QB of the future, with Erick Flowers playing matador on the blindside, I can't see them using their first pick on a QB. They just lost Hankins from a top 5 run defense...haven't had a good TE in years, and only one LB under contract past next season. We are in competition with them for those additional picks

nothing new here. at 22 you don't hold the cards 1 week out. you control the draft at about 10:00 pm

This is what many of us here have felt for a while now. You can speculate all day long as to who will be there at 22, but short of someone taking a Tunsil Slide to us, that pick is up for grabs. We are open for business, don't kid yourself.

bleacher report and Omar? :lol:

That said...I had a feeling we were very willing to trade back. I just didn't want the GM to confirm it to the world.

The cat's out the bag now...we're desperate for picks to heal the wounds from last season's draft debacle.

He didn't confirm anything. It's called GM speak, similar to coach speak. You're aware of this I'm sure, there's no need to be so dramatic.

This is why Tannenbum is one of the worst things to happen to the organization in the last 20 years. The guy is a moron.

He didn't confirm anything. It's called GM speak, similar to coach speak. You're aware of this I'm sure, there's no need to be so dramatic.

Agreed. all he really said is he is open to any possibility, which doesn't tell you anything

Clearly stated they will wait to see who's there at 22 before they consider a trade...good to know

At this time before the draft even the honest truth is misleading and will be questioned as miss-direction. Nothing wrong with pointing out that there is always a chance for making trades during the draft and even Landry has a price.

**** it why not? Create some options for ourselves. Honestly not even made about the Carroo trade, he's going to be a good receiver and we have so many weapons on O now for once.

Like a poster above said, like 4 teams could want a qB in that spot, force the demand here and make them have to consider it.

I think he'll be inactive a good amount of the season, barring injury to one of the top receivers...honestly I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't even make the 53, they might try to stash him on the PS.

In a Detroit's second! BTW, it is faster than New York !

Back
Top Bottom