Report: Jeff Ireland to stay Dolphins GM despite bullying controversy | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Jeff Ireland to stay Dolphins GM despite bullying controversy

[/COLOR]I thought it was funny that Stephen Ross didn't even know what number Tannehill wore in college, watch the video, great video

Miami fans...........

We're winning, so let's whine about something else...

What this dude just said is the biggest lie I've heard on this board ever. He just completely made that **** up, THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE ON THIS PLANET OR INTERNET WHERE THAT'S THE CASE. You can't find a link or a story of Ireland getting overuled and the two players he wanted. NONE NADA ZILCH..

But Ireland said that Tannehill had several positive external factors that led him to draft him at No. 8 despite the lack of starting experience, including “his attitude and makeup and his drive.” Tannehill had a 3.6 GPA as a pre-med student at A&M and interviewed well during the pre-draft process. Being a stellar athlete who excelled at wide receiver and quarterback didn’t hurt, either.

“It was about really Ryan, and how he presented himself,” Ireland said. “He was really, really smart – poised beyond his years, mature beyond his years. And sometimes it’s not necessarily the starts, it’s the composure, the poise, how smart he is, how quickly he’s going to pick things up, and the fact that he’d been in the quarterback room all those years even though he’s playing receiver.”

“Then we hired a guy in (offensive coordinator) Mike Sherman that had been with him, so you had a lot of things going in the right direction with Ryan.”
“I was on him very early, and I liked his athletic skill set. And that’s just kind of the way college is going – they’re going with the more athletic quarterback. I loved his stature – 6-3 ½, 220 pounds, he runs 4.55 (40-yard dash), and he can throw the ball with accuracy, with timing. Then you add the makeup to it, it was a natural fit for me.”

So right there before he knew how T-Hill was going to turn out he already put it all on him. I haven't heard a peep from any source to say otherwise, except for the people on this forum..

- See more at: http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...drafting-ryan-tannehill/#sthash.SV34XU3H.dpuf

Watch this Vid, at the 2:19, who's calling all the shots? Who's sitting directly in the head chair. Doesn't look like a guy who needed convincing. And I swear if Tannehill had flopped, his story would of been the exact opposite.

[video=youtube;1id4rCxMoTs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1id4rCxMoTs[/video]
Thanks so much for the video, first time I've seen it, brought a few tears to my eyes. Amazing seeing a moment that will hopefully and I think will change the future of this franchise.

My greatest fear has always been that Philbin and Tannehill are good enough to win games and because of that we can't get rid of Ireland. And because we can't get rid of Ireland we're never able to get over the hump, he'll always cost us a game or two a season.

He's the Tony Morano of GM'ing, just as surely as Morano would waste at least one timeout every half, Ireland does something inexplicably stupid every year.

Please don't waste this opportunity Mr. Ross, like you've wasted so many other opportunities to get rid of Jefflon in the past.

Back
Top Bottom