Report: Miami Dolphins have little competition for Wallace | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Miami Dolphins have little competition for Wallace

I'll believe it when I see it. Eagles came out of nowhere to grab Namdi a couple years back when it was near destiny for Rex to have Namdi and revis paired together. I could see Ireland reading this and offering him $10M per and then the pats swoop in and pick him up for $11

come here Wallace at a fair price. Weather, women, and a chance at something special!

I don't know if 12 mil a year is worth a speed guy, but I'm not sure that in this offense you need a #1. The Packer's certainly don't have one. We just need to draft a red zone threat. I guess if they draft Escobar that is a start.

I am not real high on Wallace only because I am not a believer that he will function well in a WCO but, to think Wallace is only a speed guy is nuts. The man can find the end zone and make big plays. His being added to the Dolphins instantly makes Miami a playoff contender. Everything underneath and the run game will open up. If they can add a serious TE seam threat and one more solid WR, they will be on the Pats heels for the division.

But we're still going to give him 12-14 mil right ? Because he is just so fast, and that's what counts.

If the Dolphins sign Wallace and Jonathan Martin starts next year you can forget about the playoffs.

Yeah we're going to overpay. If it was 10 million per year Wallace wouldn't have rejected Pittsburgh's offer. It will definitely be 12 million or more and that's pathetic but oh well.

But we're still going to give him 12-14 mil right ? Because he is just so fast, and that's what counts.

If the Dolphins sign Wallace and Jonathan Martin starts next year you can forget about the playoffs.

Wallace is a top 10 receiver already (in terms of production over his 3 years in the league), and has th epotential to improve. He also has the potential to regress after being paid - this is the risk with any receiver, or athlete, for that matter.
Jonathon Martin showed a lot of promise last year, and we will be fine assuming we sign Eric Winston at RT. Jake is overrated for what you'd have to pay the guy.

No team could compete if you look at the numbers. all the teams with cap arent really in the market for 12 mill dollar receivers.... ireland likes wallace and he produces tds so i dont see what the problem is. we have to spend the $ on playmakers.

1. We might have competition for Wallace now that Minnesota needs a number one WR.
2. Martin has been working his butt off, this off-season, getting stronger. Good sign! Don't give up on him yet...

LD

Back
Top Bottom