Rest Michael Thomas for Special Teams seems like a Great Idea! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rest Michael Thomas for Special Teams seems like a Great Idea!

They showed him over on the sidelines on 3rd down, dude hadn't even broken a sweat lol

Depth on this team is just awful. Michael Thomas can only play special teams at a competent level. He has no business starting at FS. Nate Allen was below average as well. The team doesn't have a quality FS on the roster. They are allocating a good amount of cap to two SS. So unless they magically find a diamond in the rough FS in the later rounds of the upcoming draft this will continue to be one of the major weaknesses on defense. I am pretty sure they are not going to spend a high pick on one.

i think that's fabricated frankly...more about wanting to get Maurice smith some package run

and I think you have your 4 safeties in miami for 2018 already and yeah that includes Michael Thomas

the 3 biggest weaknesses in the d are Michael Thomas at safety, bobby McCain, and reys lack of range in base

kiko had a rough cover day yesterday but that was mostly them working away from leverage played with a high level athlete

i think that's fabricated frankly...more about wanting to get Maurice smith some package run

and I think you have your 4 safeties in miami for 2018 already and yeah that includes Michael Thomas

the 3 biggest weaknesses in the d are Michael Thomas at safety, bobby McCain, and reys lack of range in base

kiko had a rough cover day yesterday but that was mostly them working away from leverage played with a high level athlete
Don't you feel that bobby McCain has been playing much better the last few weeks though? Kiko Alonso definitely had a rough day.

Don't you feel that bobby McCain has been playing much better the last few weeks though? Kiko Alonso definitely had a rough day.

I still see a lot of separation out of cuts I just don’t see the ball going there.

I think he’s still of all the plan a’s on d the weakness

Back
Top Bottom