Retain, Tag, or Let Walk? - Cody Parkey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Retain, Tag, or Let Walk? - Cody Parkey

Should the Dolphins retain Cody Parkey or let him walk?

• Retain

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Let Walk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Keep him great or good kickers are cheap.

Just fix the extra points please...

Would be nice, but i'll even take him "as-is" given everything else he brought last year - namely lower blood pressure every time we lined up for a field goal over 35 yards. And yeah the onside kicks were nice too.

Best kicker we've had since Olindo Mare was in his prime, or possibly Pete Stoyanovich. Keep him...lest we get stuck with some asshat like Blair Walsh.

No brainer. Team MVP last season and the previous for the miss that pretty much sent us to the playoffs.
Absolutely agree. If anything he needs to get a fat bonus for the miss in 2015. It could be said he saved our season, let alone the playoff run. If we lose that game and end up 0-5 to start... hard to believe you can rebound

i work with somebody who knows him pretty well, and he had mentioned to me that parkey hadn't even heard from the organization in regards to whether or not they'd be bringing him back...mind you this was about 2 weeks ago.

i told him there is no doubt in my mind he'd be back and that he was a fan favorite...should be one of the easiest re-signs we've had in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom