Revis to Pats | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis to Pats

I'm calling someones bluff on this.

Either Revis and agent are complete idiots or this is a scam.

No way Revis takes a 1/$12 even if fully guaranteed. Basically a franchise tag deal.

Has to be at least 10 other teams that gave out multi year deals at $12/year with big chunk guaranteed.

Suppose they can always tag him next year.. I hate them.

No need to tag him, if they tag him they can't pay less than 12 million plus a % which would probably pay him 14-15 million so why not just sign him to 12 again.....

I am convinced Revis is a genius, he is the first non QB who got paid for being the best at his position and didn't get screwed.......would love to know what he made over his career so far....I bet no one has come close to it including QB

Broncos go all out to pay big money on free agents,including stealing Talib, Patriots respond by signing Revis. Would be funny and fitting if both teams fail to even make the AFC title game this year.

No surprise.
Brady still the key, we are not going to beat them in a shoutout any way

Retweeted by Adam Schefter
Megan Cassidy ‏@MeganCassidy 12m

BREAKING NEWS: Martha's Vineyard to be renamed "Revis Island" for the next 365 days.

NFL Network was nut huggin that team in Foxboro w/ the mere thought of Revis to the pats.

Now, the media will obsess about the jests/patsies rivalry allowing the phins to fly under the radar.

I'm calling someones bluff on this.

Either Revis and agent are complete idiots or this is a scam.

No way Revis takes a 1/$12 even if fully guaranteed. Basically a franchise tag deal.

Has to be at least 10 other teams that gave out multi year deals at $12/year with big chunk guaranteed.

he is in total control with one yr deals unless he gets hurt......he took less, win a super bowl then goes and collects his money again, this man has played the system to a tee.......if he takes the multi yr deals then the team is in control and he can't maximize his earnings, the gamble is he won't get hurt.....I like what he is doing, just wish it wasnt with the pats...

Okay...

...does anyone besides me think this was an awful signing for the Pats?

Their problem last year wasn't defense.

he is in total control with one yr deals unless he gets hurt......he took less, win a super bowl then goes and collects his money again, this man has played the system to a tee.......if he takes the multi yr deals then the team is in control and he can't maximize his earnings, the gamble is he won't get hurt.....I like what he is doing, just wish it wasnt with the pats...
After the moves Denver has made... New England is still just the second best team in the AFC.

Problem is that the receivers they have suck and the QB is eventually going to breakdown and they aren't going to be able to overcome it.

a corner and a safety or a lb...just like everyone else when/if we don't use motion to get him off coverage...new england will give you one on one looks with gibson in the slot and take their chances...and they'll focus on clay on 3rd downs...barring a serious playmaking addition

hopefully though lazor can use tempo ie no huddle and catch em in some bad personnel matchups

tannehill won't even look revis way...

We can always count on Matthews :up:

Back
Top Bottom