Revis to Pats | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis to Pats

We can always count on Matthews :up:

might have to...it's not like any rookie we added if we did playmaker on offense wise could make that massive a difference year one anyways...so likely gonna have to be our existing guys making plays and stepping up...

would start with good protection obviously

Revis' agent just tweeted that the reports are false. An agreement has NOT been reached. Take it for what it is worth.

I saw that coming. Revis will make a difference, but that team will once again go as far as Brady takes them.

And since he's taken them to 5 superbowl appearances in 13 seasons (and like 3 million AFC championship appearances) I guess that means they have better than a 1 in 3 chance of making it again :boohoo:

And since he's taken them to 5 superbowl appearances in 13 seasons (and like 3 million AFC championship appearances) I guess that means they have better than a 1 in 3 chance of making it again :boohoo:

Just the way the world works I guess. Pats win the division and go to AFC Champ game at least. Fins go .500 or 7-9. Buffalo misses the playoffs.

This is what I'm saying.

The fall of the Pats is going to be swift and spectacular.

The overreaction is expected, I had no reason to think he would sign here just not feasible. The sheer fact that he is going to N,E doesn't scare me one bit i dont think they will be as good as everybody else thinks they are A lot of cracks started to show in that AFC title game .

might have to...it's not like any rookie we added if we did playmaker on offense wise could make that massive a difference year one anyways...so likely gonna have to be our existing guys making plays and stepping up...

would start with good protection obviously
I was kinda' being sarcastic :chuckle:

What if we, although we won't, added Bradin Cooks?

One year for $12 million. Schefter tweet.

I know players prefer the security of a long term contract. But you have to admire Revis' confidence to bet on himself with the last two contracts he's signed. Not knowing how much is guaranteed, I do guarantee if healthy he will start every game. Implying he will see all $12M.

That makes $28M in 2 years. How many other non-QB players have made that in 2 years? And how many years would most guys at his position have to play to make that kind of money. With the added worry each year of injury and contract changing by their team along the way, you have to admit these high dollar short term deals (last year's deal was essentially a one year deal regardless of the contract terms) work well for a guy willing to take the risk.

I'm not saying the whole league will trend in this manner. But for a guy who has been injured, it certainly has worked out well for him. And provides great motivation to play at an elite level as each season is an audition for another big contract the next year. Interesting.

"Personally i think
Cordarrelle > Wallace"
-Pats fan in responding to this

Field Yates ✔ @FieldYates
Follow
WR's on Patriots' 2014 schedule:
Megatron
Marshall/Jeffery
A.J. Green
Demaryius
Jordy
Mike Wallace
Reggie Wayne
Cordarrelle Patterson
8:57 PM - 12 Mar 2014

Revis can't cover Wallace, Hartline, Gibson and Miller out of the back field. I'll take Wallace vs. Revis. Remember blazing fst Ginn Jr. and his family against Revis?

Back
Top Bottom