Rex Ryan talks more trash | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan talks more trash

PhinPhan910

Active Roster
Reaction score
I was starting to get depressed.. it had been a few months before rex ryan had talked any trash but today that was cleared when he did :).

Today he was bad-mouthing bill belichick, and the patriots. :crazy:

http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/sto...late=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

What would the world be without him?

Comment and share your thoughts of clearly the best head coach the nfl will ever have below.

I didn't have a problem with what he said. I don't see what's wrong with saying you aren't afraid of anybody. It's football, that's what it's supposed to be.

Wouldn't really call that trash talking, more of the media wanting a story out of Ryan saying his team isn't intimidated.

This is just who Rex is. Just like his father. Get used to it. Whether he wins or loses, the talk won't be a factor. Of course I find it amusing as a Jets fan. What's more amusing is all the division rival fans getting their panties in a wad over it. :lol:

Not really trash talking. Don't get me wrong, he is an idiot, but everyone has to expect that being he is a Ryan afterall :crazy:. Yea this doesn't really bother me to be honest. If it had been Sparano saying he wasn't intimidated by Bellichek, people on this forum would've praised him :lol:.

On a sidenote, this happened weeks ago, why is it still being brought up...

Not really trash talking. Don't get me wrong, he is an idiot, but everyone has to expect that being he is a Ryan afterall :crazy:. Yea this doesn't really bother me to be honest. If it had been Sparano saying he wasn't intimidated by Bellichek, people on this forum would've praised him :lol:.

On a sidenote, this happened weeks ago, why is it still being brought up...
New quotes.

"We're going to be ourselves and I'm going to be myself," he said. "How much more motivation are they going to get by putting a quote from me on the wall, saying I believe in my football team and I'm not going to be intimidated by a coach or anyone else?

"If that's where you're going to draw motivation from, hell, we'll probably kick your ***."

People take the "we'll probably kick your ***" part out of context to make it sound like he's really talking ****.

If push comes to shove, literally, I've got no doubt that this hot air buffoon will be a chip off the old block(head). Ditka's the man

During halftime of the 1985 loss to the Miami Dolphins, the ill feelings came to a head. After Ryan refused Ditka's orders to insert a cornerback to cover WR Nat Moore instead of linebacker Wilbur Marshall, Ditka offered to take Ryan outside to resolve the situation. "We can do it any way you want to. We can go right out back and get it on or you can shape your *** up," Ditka recalls. Whether the fight ever occurred is a mystery, but Chicago did lose the game en route to its Super Bowl 20 victory.

If push comes to shove, literally, I've got no doubt that this hot air buffoon will be a chip off the old block(head). Ditka's the man

Now you are questioning Budy as a DC? Everyone knows Buddy was the driving force on that team. has any other DC ever been carried off after a SB win?

WOW...we were desperate for anything to talk about before the pre-season began...now we're still going on these things...I guess we're all more football deprived than I thought.

I find nothing wrong with any of Ryan's comments yesterday... he actually makes a damn good point in this case. Overblown.

New quotes.

"We're going to be ourselves and I'm going to be myself," he said. "How much more motivation are they going to get by putting a quote from me on the wall, saying I believe in my football team and I'm not going to be intimidated by a coach or anyone else?

"If that's where you're going to draw motivation from, hell, we'll probably kick your ***."

People take the "we'll probably kick your ***" part out of context to make it sound like he's really talking ****.
I see. Well yea, he is an idiot. Teams actually DO put "Bulletin Board Material" to good use. God I love Rex Ryan though. I have no problems with a head coach running a rival team into the ground. :d-day:

But yea, is anybodt really using his quotes for bulletin board material? I mean really? Do people actually listen to this guy? I'd say no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom