Rex Ryan talks more trash | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan talks more trash

I see. Well yea, he is an idiot. Teams actually DO put "Bulletin Board Material" to good use. God I love Rex Ryan though. I have no problems with a head coach running a rival team into the ground. :d-day:

But yea, is anybodt really using his quotes for bulletin board material? I mean really? Do people actually listen to this guy? I'd say no.
He wasn't really talking trash though, the media was asking him questions and that is what he replied, its not like he goes out of his way to say something. That is just who he is, hes not intimidated by anyone.

And I love how you say Ryan is running the Jets into the ground, and he hasn't even coached a game yet. Don't understand how hes running the team into the ground, the moral of the team is at a all time high, but yup Ryan is running this team into the ground when he hasn't coached a game yet.....

He wasn't really talking trash though, the media was asking him questions and that is what he replied, its not like he goes out of his way to say something. That is just who he is, hes not intimidated by anyone.

And I love how you say Ryan is running the Jets into the ground, and he hasn't even coached a game yet. Don't understand how hes running the team into the ground, the moral of the team is at a all time high, but yup Ryan is running this team into the ground when he hasn't coached a game yet.....
Never said he's running the team into the ground. I think he's going to run the team into the ground. Also never said he was talking trash. Obviously nobody is going to use anything he says as bulletin board material, nothing the guy says is relevent :lol:

He's just annoying. Who cares what he wants to jabber-jaw about. This may be something the jet fans like before the season starts, but if it's midseason and the jets are terrible, it will make turning on him all that much easier.

Prepare for a Rex Ryan hatefest.

As long as the Jets have a strong defense I will be happy with what Ryan has done, because we aren't expecting our offense to be great this year, we have questions at WR and a rookie QB, and even if Clemens does start hes only a mediocre QB anyways.

But on defense we have the talent to be really good and a great scheme to complement it. I want to see a team that is focused and plays with attitude this season, under Mangini they were too conservative. Sending 3 men constantly, like what the heck is the point of a 3-4 if you are only sending 3 guys? Its suppose to be about not knowing who is coming in. You want at least 4 guys attacking each play, with the once in a while 3 guys and the 4th drop into coverage.

I don't think Bills fans have the right to talk anyways, their HC is horrible. Jauron will probably still be the worst HC in the AFC east.

Ryan has to speak the way he does, hes trying to change the culture of this team. The media is all over it because of Mangini's lame press conferences.

rex was right on w/ this quote:

we have Brad Smith, when you look at it now, look at all the records he had at Missouri at quarterback. This guy is a legitimate quarterback/running back/receiver. So I think we are going to get everything that Miami drafted in the second round (with West Virginia QB Pat White), we got in Brad Smith."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/#ixzz0OfStL7O0

Rex is funny, this is how he opened his PC today:

Ryan opened his press conference by making fun of his penchant for making headlines with his mouth. Reading off a piece of paper in a serious and stoic tone, Ryan said, "Hello everybody. I like Tom Brady. I like Adalius Thomas. I really do. Anything else?"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/#ixzz0OfT1YUSr

The jury is still out on White, Smith is proven to suck.

Here's what I cant figure out, the jets make the Favre trade thinking they have a superbowl team, bc there is no ther reason to do it....it doesnt happen, Mangini gets canned....

Most Jets fans I know would be happy with an 8-8 season....how do you go from expecting a SB to being happy with 8-8? Or is the Fo's opinion of this team that far off from the fans?

Here's what I cant figure out, the jets make the Favre trade thinking they have a superbowl team, bc there is no ther reason to do it....it doesnt happen, Mangini gets canned....

Most Jets fans I know would be happy with an 8-8 season....how do you go from expecting a SB to being happy with 8-8? Or is the Fo's opinion of this team that far off from the fans?

Transition year... new HC, new inexperienced QB. Nobody knows if they're even going to be any good. Expectations have to be lowered from "SB or Bust" under these circumstances.

That said, no doubt if we go 8-8 plenty of Jets fans will still be calling for Ryan's head.

For the record I hated the Favre deal and didn't think he made us a SB contender. All that move did was set the franchise back by another year as far as finding a QB.

Brad Smith holds Missouri records. Pat White holds NCAA records. Big difference :lol:

Brad Smith played in the tough Big 12, Pat White played in the weak Big East. Big difference:lol:

No one was expecting a SB season. We made great moves that offseason but we were 4-12 the year before and Brett in the weaker NFC hadn't been to a SB in 11 years so how could we have expected a SB? As the season progressed and we beat NE and Ten on the road there was SB talk but not when the move was made esepcialyl since Brady was healthy at the time.

Brad Smith is bad at WR, he isn't a good route runner or something. But hes a nice athlete and if he gets the ball in his hands he can make plays. He also makes a great grab once in a while.

The Jets goal is to win the SB, but fans feel that with a rookie QB and a defense learning a new system that being 8-8 would be a success. If we had a playoff run I would be pleasantly surprised, we have a tough schedule and a rookie QB. I just don't think our defense will start out great because we are going to be missing Pace and Ellis for a game and 4. And they are learning a new defense, it make take some games to really get the defense down.

But then again, if you have a top defense and top run game you can make the playoffs so it has been proven. All you need is your QB not to make mistakes and just move the chains, that is all the Jets are going to ask their QBs to do, and the occasional deep pass to keep defenses honest.

Lol we have plenty of room to talk because our head coach isn't a blithering idiot like the jets rookie head coach lol.

Maybe he should use some energy trying to lose some weight instead of blabbing since the offense he has is a total joke.

Lol we have plenty of room to talk because our head coach isn't a blithering idiot like the jets rookie head coach lol.

Maybe he should use some energy trying to lose some weight instead of blabbing since the offense he has is a total joke.
Dick Jauron is clearly an idiot. That's not even debatable.

Back
Top Bottom