Rex Ryan talks more trash | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan talks more trash

Interesting mix of the EXACT same things Jaworski and Gruden had to say about Sanchez. This kid is so overblown....

"I love how the kid bounced back and threw a TD"

Does anyone want to mention the fact that as soon as Lewis and Reed left that game Loen Washington became a monster!!!

Take the 2 biggest playmakers off the field for any defense and ANY QB in the league should have been able to make that pass. Completely unimpressed.

Did you not notice we were running at will against them while Lewis and reed were in the game? We had some breakdowns, some peanlties, some bad plays that stalled drives but we were running it well so leon didn't all of a sudden become effective when they left.

You are unimpressed w/ Sanchez but you were completely impressed w/ henne in garbage time at AZ last year? I got it:rolleyes2:

Rex has done nothing but ride HoF players his entire career.

Unproven offense? Understatement of the year. Horrible receivers. A hype machine at qb. Come on. The dude started 16 games for a pro team that plays in college. Enjoy your Matt Leinart clone.

I don't live in a glass house. Apparently the bills need to make the playoffs for me to comment in a Rex Ryan thread.

A real qb would help the fins too right caveman?? haha

Make a thread about Dick J or the bills and we will talk about it. But he's not providing verbal fodder like mr. rookie.

We KNOW Jauron is a terrible HC, how about we let Rex prove it?

The rookie looked like a rookie last night against the Ravens in his first NFL start. I seem to remember Pennington getting smashed by the Ravens last time they played. Let's not blow this performance out of proportion.

The rookie looked like a rookie last night against the Ravens in his first NFL start. I seem to remember Pennington getting smashed by the Ravens last time they played. Let's not blow this performance out of proportion.

Well... this is Finheaven! Obviously no Dolphin wants Sanchez to be good, duh! I loved seeing him play like a rookie last night and hope he does turn out to be a bust like Leinhart so we can rule the division for years to come but... I think he'll prove a lot of people wrong, I believe the kids got talent. Obviously going against the Ravens D in your first NFL start aint gonna be a cakewalk! I'm not gonna label the kid a bust because this league aint easy to play in and a lot of great players have had tough rookie years!:crazy:

Did you not notice we were running at will against them while Lewis and reed were in the game? We had some breakdowns, some peanlties, some bad plays that stalled drives but we were running it well so leon didn't all of a sudden become effective when they left.

You are unimpressed w/ Sanchez but you were completely impressed w/ henne in garbage time at AZ last year? I got it:rolleyes2:

I don't recall saying I was completely impressed, but he at least looked competent.

I give Leon credit, at this point he IS the Jets offense.

[/b]

Well... this is Finheaven! Obviously no Dolphin wants Sanchez to be good, duh! I loved seeing him play like a rookie last night and hope he does turn out to be a bust like Leinhart so we can rule the division for years to come but... I think he'll prove a lot of people wrong, I believe the kids got talent. Obviously going against the Ravens D in your first NFL start aint gonna be a cakewalk! I'm not gonna label the kid a bust because this league aint easy to play in and a lot of great players have had tough rookie years!:crazy:

Not saying he's a bust, but look at the facts....he was 1-4 or 5 before that last drive. But if you listened to the guys commentating the game, you would have thougt he was 7-8 with one bad decision.

I'm not saying he's a bust, but the hype that is surrounding this kid is totally overblowing the situation.

Not saying he's a bust, but look at the facts....he was 1-4 or 5 before that last drive. But if you listened to the guys commentating the game, you would have thougt he was 7-8 with one bad decision.

I'm not saying he's a bust, but the hype that is surrounding this kid is totally overblowing the situation.

IMO, any pick that is top 5 is going to have some hype around them, especially when they play the QB spot.

IMO, any pick that is top 5 is going to have some hype around them, especially when they play the QB spot.

Agreed, but lets call a spade a spade....Leon got 0 credit last night from the idiots calling the game. ALL the talk was about Sanchez. Without Leon doing what he did, Sanchez would have looked REALLY bad.

They repalyed Sanchez TD pass 4 or 5 times throughout that game....and nobody bother to mention that whole drive was setup by Washington....

On a side note, I absolutely hate listening to Gruden run his yap about everything he sees in Sanchez...someone need to send him a memo that he's not really qualified to talk about Qbs. This is the guy who stockpiled Qb's for years and they all sucked.

Agreed, but lets call a spade a spade....Leon got 0 credit last night from the idiots calling the game. ALL the talk was about Sanchez. Without Leon doing what he did, Sanchez would have looked REALLY bad.

Definitely, look how many 3rd down conversions Leon got, but if you listened to the booth they said that Sanchez converted them.

I had Mark Sanchez over Matthew Stafford as the best quarterback in this draft....I think Sanchez is going to be the better NFL quarterback....

Sanchez isn't Matt Leinart.....just like Matthew Stafford isn't David Greene...

Both of them needed another year in school IMO....but when they declare...that's that....you evaluate them accordingly...

There's not a quarterback in the league that wouldn't have been capable of throwing that interception to Ngata....that was a just a great play by Ngata...Sanchez did the right thing and checked down....Ngata just came out of nowhere...he was engaged with the offensive lineman when he threw it....lol

A lot of people don't realize that Ngata may be the most unique defensive weapon in the entire NFL....you're talking about a 365 pound NT that can also play the 5 Technique....and float out into the flat covering running backs....he's amazing....

Sanchez was under a lot of pressure from Baltimore's D....that's what they do....they make quarterbacks (10 year vets and pro bowlers) just look flat out bad....

Sanchez almost threw another INT to Ray Lewis right after that....his receiver sat down in a zone that wasn't there and Ray read his eyes....Sanchez has to learn to read from the middle out on a play like that....you don't have to see the linebacker to "sense" where he is...

Did Sanchez fold? Nope....he bounced back and threw a touchdown pass on a play where he had to break the pocket due to MORE pressure...he keeps his eyes downfield and went back to his first progression for the touchdown....this was something that he often did at USC that really impressed me....

He always sets his feet to throw.....THAT is a sign of a good young quarterback...

I've said it before...Sanchez is going to learn by the seat of his pants this year...but he's going to make some plays too....I think he's a keeper...

As a Dolphins fan and someone who has always enjoyed breaking down quarterbacks....I believe the Jets got themselves a good one...I really do...
Nice post

Interesting mix of the EXACT same things Jaworski and Gruden had to say about Sanchez. This kid is so overblown....

"I love how the kid bounced back and threw a TD"

Does anyone want to mention the fact that as soon as Lewis and Reed left that game Loen Washington became a monster!!!

Take the 2 biggest playmakers off the field for any defense and ANY QB in the league should have been able to make that pass. Completely unimpressed.

I think its funny, you talk about how bad the Jets defense looked last night but then you say how Sanchez only threw a TD because Reed and Lewis was taken off the field, but you talked how bad the Jets defense is when our 2 best players weren't on the field in Kris Jenkins and Darrelle Revis.

Back
Top Bottom