Rex Ryan will now be know as... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan will now be know as...

clear.gif

FUTURE OF THE JETS...LMAO

Its funny to me that even though we are done playing you guys for the season and you are in the midst of a playoff push you can't stop talking about the Jets or their coach. I can guarantee you there are no threads involving your coach on our boards.

Try concentrating on the Texans instead of fat Rex.

Before you begin to pleasure yourselves to the Jets demise...most of us conceded the playoffs week ago.

But its cute to see you vaginas still have hope.

You guys still believe in Santa too?

If Rex and half of the jets squad didn't talk MASSIVE amounts of crap all season and then lose both times to the Dolphins I doubt we would still be dwelling on it. Or even if he accepted the losses like a man, we would not still be dwelling on it. Instead it was "They got lucky", "We are still the better team". blah blah blah

The Jet's coach and most of their players talk crap they don't back up and that is one my top ten list of most annoying "qualities" in humans.

Its funny to me that even though we are done playing you guys for the season and you are in the midst of a playoff push you can't stop talking about the Jets or their coach. I can guarantee you there are no threads involving your coach on our boards.

Try concentrating on the Texans instead of fat Rex.

Before you begin to pleasure yourselves to the Jets demise...most of us conceded the playoffs week ago.

But its cute to see you vaginas still have hope.

You guys still believe in Santa too?

just fyi, we are just fans. we don't have to concentrate on anyone. our concentration on any team isn't going to change the way the game is played. This year, miami swept the jets. So of course we are going to talk about it and make fun of it. Get over it.

jason_taylor_red_rooster_strut-1.png

PRESENT DOLPHINS

6a00d8341c2c7653ef0120a54257fd970b250wi-1.jpg

FUTURE OF THE DOLPHINS...LMAO

Great Comeback!

From an unbiased perspective you have to admit that Henne is better than Sanchez. I've watched the Jets a lot this season. I have to say that Mark Sanchez has made alot of mistakes this season and hasn't been able to overcome those mistakes during games. Some of those mistakes have lead to losses. Chad Henne has made a lot of mistakes as well, but he has been able to overcome adversity. He's even lead us to victory after mistakes. I don't think you can say the same about Sanchez. I'll use last week as an example. They both had three interceptions and they both lost. The difference is that Henne kept us in the game and Sanchez kept you out of the game.

Mark Sanchez has been put in a similar situation that Ben Roethlisberger was put his rookie season. Mark Sanchez has the #1 Defense and the #1 Rushing Offense. All he has to do is make smart decisions...rookie or not he hasn't been asked to carry the Jets. He is surrounded by talent and has not been able to take advantage of the opportunity a lot of rookie QB's dream of.

Great Comeback!

From an unbiased perspective you have to admit that Henne is better than Sanchez. I've watched the Jets a lot this season. I have to say that Mark Sanchez has made alot of mistakes this season and hasn't been able to overcome those mistakes during games. Some of those mistakes have lead to losses. Chad Henne has made a lot of mistakes as well, but he has been able to overcome adversity. He's even lead us to victory after mistakes. I don't think you can say the same about Sanchez. I'll use last week as an example. They both had three interceptions and they both lost. The difference is that Henne kept us in the game and Sanchez kept you out of the game.

Mark Sanchez has been put in a similar situation that Ben Roethlisberger was put his rookie season. Mark Sanchez has the #1 Defense and the #1 Rushing Offense. All he has to do is make smart decisions...rookie or not he hasn't been asked to carry the Jets. He is surrounded by talent and has not been able to take advantage of the opportunity a lot of rookie QB's dream of.

I agree Henne has been better but it's a huge difference being a rookie starting from day 1and sitting for a year and coming in w/ no pressure like henne has.

The #s are a little misleading, when you look at them you think Mark has held us back and been the reason we are 7-7 BUT only 3 losses are on him, 2 more on the D and 2 on STs.

Back
Top Bottom