Rex Ryan will now be know as... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan will now be know as...

So do you.

Yep, winning 2 games by a combined 9 points is getting your *** handed to you:crazy:

On MNF your defense did get their ***** handed to them. Bart Scott Had the Line of the Week in Sports Illustrated before we played, "I love the Wildcat. I wish they ran it 100% of the time. We've got the Kryptonite."
With 20 seconds left we lined up in the Wild Cat, game on the line and your Defense got their ***** handed to them.

Game 2 Westhoff and his Special Teams got their ***** handed to them.

I agree Henne has been better but it's a huge difference being a rookie starting from day 1and sitting for a year and coming in w/ no pressure like henne has.

The #s are a little misleading, when you look at them you think Mark has held us back and been the reason we are 7-7 BUT only 3 losses are on him, 2 more on the D and 2 on STs.

Our Defense and Special Teams has been at fault pleanty of times, but with all that said Henne has been able to put is in a position to win. When the Jets and Dolphins played the 2nd time he had the chance to win. I think you guys were inside the 10, he couldn't do anything and even lost yardage. I'm not saying that he stinks I just don't think that he can carry your team. Hey Henne stunk it up against Buffalo, but answered right back with a win against New England. Like I said Big Ben was put in the same situation, he was ready. I don't think Mark Sanchez is. He doesn't seem to have the basic fundamentals a franchise NFL QB should have.

I will go with something a little less derogatory.........FAPOS

Fat A** Piece Of Sh**.

Chad Henne > Mark Sanchez

Why? Partially because of the point junc brought up, Henne got to watch for a year, but also because Henne played 4 full years at college. Sanchez didn't play half as many games in college as Henne did. Henne has also benefitted from having aide from a brilliant veteran QB. Sanchez has not. Right now, Mark Sanchez isn't half of the QB Chad Henne is. That's not to say he won't be better than Henne. But as of right now, they aren't even on the same level. Henne is 7-4 as a starter and has done some special things throughout the course of the season. He's lead us on game winning drives, and has put us in positions to win. How many agme winning drives has Sanchez had?

My point is that I think Henne is clearly the better QB right now, and I have a hunch a lot of it has to do with coaching.

Chad Henne > Mark Sanchez

Why? Partially because of the point junc brought up, Henne got to watch for a year, but also because Henne played 4 full years at college. Sanchez didn't play half as many games in college as Henne did. Henne has also benefitted from having aide from a brilliant veteran QB. Sanchez has not. Right now, Mark Sanchez isn't half of the QB Chad Henne is. That's not to say he won't be better than Henne. But as of right now, they aren't even on the same level. Henne is 7-4 as a starter and has done some special things throughout the course of the season. He's lead us on game winning drives, and has put us in positions to win. How many agme winning drives has Sanchez had?

My point is that I think Henne is clearly the better QB right now, and I have a hunch a lot of it has to do with coaching.

I also thing alot of it has to do with fundamentals. I was surprised the Jets traded up to draft him. Would you give a Senior HS QB a full scholorship to Division 1 College or University. You're right alot of it has to do with coaching, but this kid can't produce average numbers being surrounded by talent. Its not like he's on the Lions or Browns. Imagine if he was.

How about Coach of the #1 defense in the NFL without his pro bowl NT. I imagine the defense will only get better as he's able to draft his own guys.

Once the game slows down for Sanchez the Jets could be a dangerous team with a top defense and rushing attack. We really only need an average passing attack with those to factors.

Its funny to me that even though we are done playing you guys for the season and you are in the midst of a playoff push you can't stop talking about the Jets or their coach. I can guarantee you there are no threads involving your coach on our boards.

Try concentrating on the Texans instead of fat Rex.

Before you begin to pleasure yourselves to the Jets demise...most of us conceded the playoffs week ago.

But its cute to see you vaginas still have hope.

You guys still believe in Santa too?

LOL there obsessed with the guy.

Once the game slows down for Sanchez the Jets could be a dangerous team with a top defense and rushing attack. We really only need an average passing attack with those to factors.

Hmmmm....For some reason, that phrase sounds vaguely familiar.

.....Oh wait, that's right! I've been reading variations of the same thing for 3 seasons on raiderfans.net. :up::d-day:

jason_taylor_red_rooster_strut-1.png
PRESENT DOLPHINS

6a00d8341c2c7653ef0120a54257fd970b250wi-1.jpg

FUTURE OF THE DOLPHINS...LMAO

Whats even funnier is that Henne is 2-0 vs your beloved team.:lol2:

Hmmmm....For some reason, that phrase sounds vaguely familiar.

.....Oh wait, that's right! I've been reading variations of the same thing for 3 seasons on raiderfans.net. :up::d-day:

lol

Sanchez has already shown far more than Jamarcus Russell has. Let's not get crazy comparing the Raiders to the Jets now.

How about Coach of the #1 defense in the NFL without his pro bowl NT. I imagine the defense will only get better as he's able to draft his own guys.

Without Jenkins your Defense has been fine. What does not having Jenkins have to do with Mark Sanchez's QB ability? He has above average WR's. The problem is Sanchez is playing below average. I know Peyton Manning didn't have a great rookie season but he was also on a horrible Colts team that was re-building. Peyton Manning was also able to overcome adversity. Sanchez is on a Jets team thats built to win. He does not look like he could handle failure. A NFL QB doesn't sit on the side lines with his head down when he makes a mistake. Then when he does do something positive the guy runs around the field with his hands in the air like he won the lottery. I may be wrong but I still say the Jets gave up too much to draft this kid.

I don't know about that. Jamarcus Russell has been able to lead his team for a victory when they are losing.

If you've watched them both play you wouldn't be questioning this. It's a joke that you are. The only similarity between the two is there high draft position.

Without Jenkins your Defense has been fine. What does not having Jenkins have to do with Mark Sanchez's QB ability?
Nothing. The point is that Jenkins was a huge loss to our defense and Rex has done an outstanding job with the D WITHOUT a huge piece to the puzzle.

He has above average WR's. The problem is Sanchez is playing below average. I know Peyton Manning didn't have a great rookie season but he was also on a horrible Colts team that was re-building. Peyton Manning was also able to overcome adversity. Sanchez is on a Jets team thats built to win. He does not look like he could handle failure. A NFL QB doesn't sit on the side lines with his head down when he makes a mistake. Then when he does do something positive the guy runs around the field with his hands in the air like he won the lottery. I may be wrong but I still say the Jets gave up too much to draft this kid.

The Manning comparisons are ridiculous for a number of reasons. I won't even discuss that.

Sanchez has played very well at times and very bad at times. He has shown some really good things when he plays well. He is struggling with consistency. With so little experience, I think it's reasonable to assume he'll be able to grow into a more consistent QB as he gains experience.

He's shown very good accuracy, footwork, athleticism and ability to make plays when the play has broken down. He's also led us to go ahead TD's late in the game.

Again, he's struggling with consistency.

Back
Top Bottom