Richie Incognito doing work | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Richie Incognito doing work

Long tested the waters and it was a bit cold. I think he signs a contract early next week after the fins and long come to a compromise.
My opinion is his contract will be 8 million with an 2M injury clause...and a 2M escalator if he plays all 16 games and makes the pro bowl.
Fair value with protection, plus incentives.

Attaboy Richie! Even got his dad to promise that he'd build Jake a pool if he stays.

His wife is going to have a hell of a lot of updates on her phone when she lands :D

The organization obviously called Incognito and are having him help bring h back. I read somewhere that they were thinking of pulling something like that to help make him feel the love...so Incognito "knows" his Pro Bowl behind is part of the 2013 squad.

I love Incognito personality. He's much better twitterer than Vontae Davis haha

Though if they did pull a stunt like that, he can always come back and say "My twit account was hack" lol

before free agency started I thought I wouldnt mind Jake Long leaving but now that free agency has began and its a legit possibility he leaves I am really nervous!

lol and look at jake long's wife if her tweets didn't make it sound obvious she wants to be in miami then this will

BFavfwOCEAEs6Bv-1.jpg

I dont get it... According to this the weather in Miami is exactly the same as the weather in STL and actually at 4pm it is warmer in STL than it is in Miami

before free agency started I thought I wouldnt mind Jake Long leaving but now that free agency has began and its a legit possibility he leaves I am really nervous!

Same here. Even if they sign Winston i don't like Martin at left tackle. I know he's trying to beef up and the kid is smart as heck but i saw him knocked on his butt too many times by stronger players last year. That don't happen with big Jake and Tannehill's career is at stake. Pay the man.

Same here. Even if they sign Winston i don't like Martin at left tackle. I know he's trying to beef up and the kid is smart as heck but i saw him knocked on his butt too many times by stronger players last year. That don't happen with big Jake and Tannehill's career is at stake. Pay the man.

I can't recall anyone overpowering Jake. And for those who are going to bring up the one play against the bills when Merriman "shoved" Jake to the ground.... He was out in space trying to block and completely lost balance.....

Miami = Sunny St. Lious = Cloudy

Bro you just picked the one nice day in St Louis to compare with.

Here's the weather on St Patty's day. Nice day for a parade :lol:

Sunday, Mar 17

Updated: Mar 15, 2013, 10:08pm CDT Rain and snow in the morning changing to rain late. High around 40F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Day Mar 17 40°F
High
Rain / Snow
Chance of Rain:80%Wind: ENE at 12 mph Humidity:81%

basically

this

clear.gif

or this

clear.gif

tough choice :idk:

The only thing St. Louis has produced is Nelly and that's not a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom