Richie Incognito doing work | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Richie Incognito doing work

I can't recall anyone overpowering Jake. And for those who are going to bring up the one play against the bills when Merriman "shoved" Jake to the ground.... He was out in space trying to block and completely lost balance.....

He was talking about Martin I believe:
aldonsmith212912_zpscc7f5f47-1.gif

In fairness though to answer your question, it's happened to Jake before as well
69058_o_zps1805ba8e-1.gif

Like most here, I want Jake back at the right price. He had a rough year last year with injuries, but I highly doubt that after 4 straight pro-bowls he's suddenly an over-rated, garbage tackle that some here would make him out to be.

when are you going to upload another vid man, you're the only dolphin blogger I watch on youtube lol:brewskis:

I never use twitter until now

I appreciate it, but I have to send my laptop back to the manufacturer, it's wrecked. I'm on a desktop now and it has no cam, so hopefully next week sometime.

He was talking about Martin I believe:
aldonsmith212912_zpscc7f5f47-1.gif

In fairness though to answer your question, it's happened to Jake before as well
69058_o_zps1805ba8e-1.gif

Like most here, I want Jake back at the right price. He had a rough year last year with injuries, but I highly doubt that after 4 straight pro-bowls he's suddenly an over-rated, garbage tackle that some here would make him out to be.

Woah where's the hands to the face flag. That was pretty blatant on the first one :alert:

Thing about Long is, although Martin is a step down, our team, as a whole, didn't suffer after Jake went out. Our offense was no worse without him. With that in mind, it is important we don't invest TOO MUCH money in the position - especially for a guy who has had a great career but injury concerns.

richies campaign is hilarious its even made national news.... hes spent the last half hour suggesting potential theme songs .... and he replied when I suggested locking Ireland and Long in a room :D

I like Richie a lot

Thing about Long is, although Martin is a step down, our team, as a whole, didn't suffer after Jake went out. Our offense was no worse without him. With that in mind, it is important we don't invest TOO MUCH money in the position - especially for a guy who has had a great career but injury concerns.

that's because of the 4 games martin played, we played 2 ****ty as hell teams and 2 good teams that beat us and martin looked bad in them.

Back
Top Bottom