Richie Incognito: "Tannehill has won this team over" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Richie Incognito: "Tannehill has won this team over"

If I have said it once, I've said it a thousand times; You may not need five "Dirty Ritchies" but you sure do need ONE "Dirty Ritchies".
I ****ing LOVE this guy, as he is sort of the exact guy that I played like throughout my limited
career playing football. Not the most talented, but certainly willing to do whatever was
necessary to do the job. Act without that "little voice" inside your head that tells you
not to do bad things to other people.

Funny.....I don't think he's been that "bad" since he's been in MIA. I love "reputation".
It can reap rewards.

Like he said in the interview at one time he was dirty, but now he is trying to put it past him. After seeing the interview with Darlington it was plain to see that he is trying to overcome his inner demons. He's a hard worker, sticks up for his teammates and plays through the echo of the whistle. There's nothing about that which a coach doesn't love. I really hope we can resign him this offseason. Would love to draft/sign a more agile LG and switch him to RG where I think he can be really dominant.

Richie's been an asset to our team...not just the OL. Sure, he's not in the top echelon of guards, but you can't substitute for heart or sincere teamplay. I hope we can retain him. FWIW, the gif of him blowing kisses to the jest sideline is epic.

I have hung out with Incognito once in a social setting (mutual friend). He is super friendly, makes a point to meet everyone and includes everyone in the conversation or whatever is going on. I even saw him go out of his way to grab Tannehill because an elderly couple at a restaurant we were all at wanted a picture with him.

Class guy all the way.

Inside info, his teammates make fun of him for looking like Chris Farley and will quote old Chris Farley movies to poke fun at him.

I'd never heard the man speak before. By the way people talk about him, you'd expect a bumbling man with profanities coming out of his mouth every few words. He actually came off as incredibly intelligent and extremely well-spoken. Makes me wonder about the Richie Incognito people see on the field...

You should see his interview with Jeff Darlington. Good stuff.

Richie's been an asset to our team...not just the OL. Sure, he's not in the top echelon of guards, but you can't substitute for heart or sincere teamplay. I hope we can retain him. FWIW, the gif of him blowing kisses to the jest sideline is epic.

Yes. Yes it is.

That kiss was definitely my favorite moment and game of last years season!! It was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom